[40]

- PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT -

((VERY VERY DETAILED SMUT))

DEMI'S POV

I look at Hannah's face, trying to determine on what her facial features represent. I see a mixture of fear, happiness, anxiety, and lust? I move over to the side so Hannah can get familiar with our house again, finally. Our house.

"What're you smiling about?" Hannah questions.

I shake my head and avert my eyes, "Oh nothing."

"Oh baby. Tell me." Hannah pleads.

I sigh, "Fine. I was smiling because it's finally our house again."

Hannah lowers her head, "That's so cute. But, can we go upstairs?"

I'm taken aback by the forwardness of her question, "What? Uh, sure babe."

I take Hannah's hand gently and lead her up the stairs into our room.

I watch as Hannah goes and sits on our bed, and she pats the spot next to her impatiently.

I take a deep breath and pad my way over to my girlfriend.

"Dems, you look so fucking hot." Hannah curses as I sit next to her.

I turn my head and immediately feel Hannah's lips press onto mine. I relax into the kiss, I've missed this. I put my hands on Hannah's cheeks, but then quickly realize that this isn't a slow kiss.

I deepen the kiss and Hannah moans and pulls back, "I haven't been fucked in two weeks. Fuck me."

I decide to oblige Hannah's request and I pull away from her lips just long enough to pull her shirt over her head and I push her down onto the bed so I'm straddling her. As soon as her shirt is off I start to admire her beautiful body, and she tries to cover up. I take Hannah's wrists and pin them to her sides.

"You don't need to cover up when you're with me." I say, kissing her mouth.

Hannah nods and I start to grind my hips onto her own, teasing her. I lean down and start to suck on the sensitive skin of her neck, giving her dark hickeys.

"Fuck Dems. Stop teasing." Hannah mutters.

"Me? Teasing?" I say, laughing lightly as I gently flick my tongue onto her neck.

"Fuck me." Hannah breathes out, obviously getting turned on by me grinding onto her.

I tug Hannah's bra off and start to give her dark hickeys on her boobs, and swirling my tongue around her darker skin. Hannah arches her back and grabs at the sheets.

"Fuck. Me." Hannah says with clenched teeth.

"The foreplay is the best part."

"Fuck foreplay. I need you."

I gulp and pull Hannah's pants and underwear off in one quick motion. I put one of my hands between her legs and run my fingers along her.

"Fuu-ck. Demi." Hannah moans out.

"Does that feel good baby?" I muse.

Hannah nods.

"No baby, I need your words."

"Yes. It feels fucking good."

I reward Hannah by pushing two of my fingers into her wet center. I see Hannah bite her lip and I start to pump my fingers in and out of my girlfriend, curling them each time I push them inside of her.

"More." Hannah calls out.

"More?"

"Use your t-tongue."

I put Hannah's legs over my shoulders and I press my tongue against her clit and I feel Hannah tangle her hands into my hair.

"Goddamn Hanners." I mutter against her.

"Hmm?"

"You're fucking wet."

"Only for you, Dems."

Her statement, sounding so innocent but having such a dirty meaning, pushes me over the edge and I push my tongue deep into my girlfriend, hearing her moans and feeling her tug on my hair.

As I keep curling and uncurling my tongue into her I hear her mutters of my name and little 'Oh fucks' and her sighs of pleasure from my tongue.

I stop, "Does that feel good?"

"Don't stop- pplease." Hannah stutters over her words.

I smirk slightly and begin to eat my girlfriend out while rubbing her clit.

"Fuck Demi." Hannah says, well she actually moans it, but what's the difference.

"Are you going to come?" I say.

"Uh huh." Hannah breathes out.

"Okay."

I start to swirl my tongue onto my girlfriends weak spot, knowing it makes her wet.

"I'm gonna-fuck." Hannah curses, and I feel her release all over my tongue.

She sighs and I remove my tongue from inside of her and start to lick her wetness off of her.

I put Hannah's pants and underwear back on, as she lays her head back onto the pillow.

"I. Am. Exhausted."

"Well, I did just fuck you. I can see why you're tired."

"Oh, do you want me to do something for you?" Hannah asks, sitting up.

I push her back down gently and laugh softly, "No baby, just sleep."

I see Hannah smile at my use of baby, and she puts her head back down.

"Get your ass over here and cuddle me."

I smile at her and get off the bed to turn the light off and quickly make my way back to our bed. I feel around for Hannah and when I feel nothing I get worried, I didn't even leave the room, where is she? I feel a tap on my shoulder and I scream and I turn around and I see a figure standing behind me.

"HANNAH."

"Sorry Demi." Hannah says, laughing.

"Yeah, yeah. Get in bed." I mutter, embarrassed.

"Aw baby, don't be embarrassed."

"I am." I pout.

I feel Hannah wrap her slender arms around my body, "I'm sorry baby. I thought it'd be funny."

I sigh, "I wasn't even mad. You scared the shit out of me. I thought I lost you again."

"You never will again."

"Never?"

"Unless you give me a reason."

"Well there is one thing I have to tell you." I say, not sure how she'll take this news.

"What?"

"I fucked another girl."