[11]

HANNAH POV

I start driving to Demi's apparent 'coc' and I'm still in disbelief that she sprained her arm trying to fly.

"You tried to fly?" I say to Demi giggling.

"Maybe." Demi mumbles.

I giggle and Demi reaches over and takes my hand, "Don't laugh at me!"

"Or what? You'll beat me up? Oh wait, you can't!" I tease.

"Stop." Demi says, protruding her bottom lip.

I sigh and continue driving.

"Fuck red lights!" I hear Demi quip after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

My eyes open wide at the comment.

"Demetria Lovato!"

"What? It's true. I hate them!"

"You're not even the one driving."

Demi narrows her eyes and says, "Why couldn't I have fallen for a girl that is a horrible arguer?"

"You're stuck with me. Sorry."

"I'm not stuck with you. I chose you." Demi whispers.

"I'm fucking tired." Demi follows up with.

"You haven't even done anything."

"I tried to fly." Demi mumbles, and we both laugh.

Finally, after an hour of listening to Demi make bad jokes we arrive at the arena.

"My coc.." Demi whispers, "HELL YEA!"

I roll my eyes and pull her forward.

"There will be cameras. Tell me if it gets to be to much. Okay?"

I nod.

"No Hannah, it's bad. Promise me?"

"I promise."

With that, Demi seems satisfied and leads me into the arena, holding my hand and trying to wave with her sprained arm.

'Hannah, all these pictures will be all over Tumblr and Instagram tonight. They'll all say how fat you look. You know that right?' My voices say.

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to block them out. This is a good day. Demi is introducing me as her girlfriend. It's okay.

"You okay?" Demi questions.

I nod, but I promise myself I have to do some sort of self destruction tonight. I have too.

Demi's meet and greet isn't for another hour, but she has to get ready so I sit outside checking twitter.

loserhannah: hey watch out lovatics! tonight, demi has a treat! #hemi

ddlovato: RT; @loserhannah hey watch out lovatics! tonight, demi has a treat! #hemi

ddlovato: getting ready for my meet and greet! who wants hannah there?!

demiismygod: please can hannah be there omg!

fuckkkdemi: please no hannah. its DEMI world tour not HANNAH world tour.

lovemesomelovato: @fuckkkdemi DUDE STEP DOWN!

I smile and click off Twitter, I'm gonna be there, so 'FuckkkDemi' can hop off beause the only one fucking Demi is me!

loserhannah: well, get ready to be surprised lovatics.

As soon as I post that I exit Twitter and enter the room where Demi is.

"Ow! Shit that hurt." Demi says, apparently getting stabbed in the eye with eyeliner.

"Damn girl. This is not your day." I say.

"HANNERS!" Demi squeals.

"Chill you saw me ten minutes ago. Don't wanna seem over eager." I say, sticking my tongue out.

"THE QUEEN IS HERE!" I hear a voice behind me say.

"Hey Christina. This is Hannah. Hannah, this is Christina." Demi says.

"I know who she is. Oh jesus. You're great." I ramble.

Christina winks at me, "You picked a cute one Demi."

"She's mine." Demi says protectively, wrapping her arms around me.