[33]

HANNAH'S POV

I reel back from Demi's usually gentle touch.

"Demi, what the hell?" Lauren screams.

"Shit. Hannah. I'm sorry."

"Camz, let's go get Ally, Dinah, and Mani. We're leaving, and taking Hannah with us."

"No." Demi growls, trying to get behind Lauren.

"Yes. You hit her, twice. We're leaving."

"That's Hannah's decision."

"I'm leaving." I choke out, trying to keep my tears inside.

"Hannah.." Demi trails off, obviously unsure of how to act.

"Camila, go get the girls. Hannah, let's go grab your stuff." Lauren commands, "I would ask if you would walk Camila, but you might hit her."

Lauren starts walking, grabbing my wrist. As soon as we're out of Demi's line of sight she presses me against the wall.

"Are you okay?"

I nod, unable to talk.

"Talk. To. Me." Lauren says.

"I can't." I manage to speak.

"Let's get your stuff. Was this the first time Demi has touched you?"

"Uhh..."

"Like, hit you."

"Yeah." I mumble.

Lauren grabs my hand and squeezes, giving me silent reassurance.

As we reach my room I go and get my bag, stuffing all my clothes into it. I get my phone charger, my laptop and its charger, my money, and my blades.

"Is that all?" Lauren asks.

"Most of my clothes are in her room."

Lauren nods.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Lauren asks.

I nod, grateful she asked. My legs wouldn't have supported my body much longer.

I feel Lauren carry me out of my room and down the hallway. I have my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms loosely hooked around her head.

"Get her off of you."

"Demi. Fuck off." Lauren snarls and I whimper.

"Sh. It's okay." Lauren says soothingly to me, rubbing small circles on my back.

Lauren turns around and I'm now facing Demi. I close my eyes and silently will Demi to turn away.

I hear whispering and Lauren turns again and I'm met with the sight of Dinah carrying Camila and Normani holding Ally.

"We're leaving."

"How long is Hannah going to stay with you?"

"For as long as she needs. If you come near her without her permission I'll call the fucking police." Lauren says, stomping out the door.

.

"Wake up." I hear someone whisper into my ear.

I smile, thinking it's Demi, but then the nights memories come rushing back.

"I want Demi." I whimper.

"Shh. You'll have her, she just has to know that anger isn't the answer." I hear Ally say.

I feel myself being lifted into someone's arms, knowing immediately that it was Lauren, the strong scent of alcohol mixing in with her usual smell of lavender and strawberries.