[38]

(the attached picture is kinda what i imagine hannah to look like, but if that isn't how you imagine her than just forget about the picture)

DEMI'S POV

It's been a week and a half since I let Hannah walk out of the door.

It's been a week and a half with no contact from the only girl who I've ever loved.

I miss her so much and I wonder if she misses me. I haven't posted anything about her and she hasn't said anything about me. I see Lauren and Camila tweeting more than ever and Normani, Dinah, and Ally post selfies of all them. Hannah's smiling and I can't help but to think that if I didn't fuck up, if I had thought before I acted, I could still be the one making her smile.

I pull my phone out and try not to look at my lock screen. It's still Hannah, and it's gonna stay Hannah until I get the message that we're over. I click onto Twitter and go to Hannah's profile. I scroll down to her tweets and I click onto the selfie she posted.

loserhannah: (twitpic92038) You have to know how much this hurts.

I scan the picture and my eyes land on her neck, where my necklace should be. Her neck is bare. She took off my necklace. This is the message.

I start taking quick gulps of air and look at her bio.

loserhannah: you're my drug but ive gone to rehab...

I lock my phone quickly and grab at my hair. How the fuck did I let her go? I fucking hate myself.

I want to scream. I want to cry. I've done those things so much in the past almost two weeks.

I have to talk to Hannah. I grab my phone again and text Ally, she's the sweetest.

demi: ally. I need you. please..

ally: Demi?

demi: yes.

ally: I'm not supposed to talk to you.

demi: why not?

ally: You know why...

demi: i need her.

ally: I'm sorry.

demi: please. can i talk to her?

ally: Text her.

demi: what's her number?

ally: She didn't change it. It was just a rouse to make you stop.

demi: oh. thanks.

ally: I didn't do this to help you. I did it to help Hannah.

demi: i know. but still thanks.

I take a deep breath and text Hannah.

demi: Hannah? I know you didn't change your number. We have to talk. Give me twenty minutes.

Hannah: you have fifteen minutes.

I look at my phone and smile. She replied.

demi: I miss you.

Hannah: that's cool.

demi: do you miss me?

Hannah: you have thirteen minutes.

demi: im typing something kinda long, give me one minute.

Hannah: K.

demi: I know that people in your past have made it harder for you to believe and trust people but trust me when I say these things.
I will never hurt you again. I will never EVER lay a fucking hand on you again. I hate saying again. I hate knowing that I hurt you. I mean it. I will never hurt you again. I hate myself. I see myself in my mirror and want to shatter it. I feel disgusted.
I will never hit you or anything like your mom does.
I will never leave you like everyone else has and I mean that. It's hard to believe it but I'll prove it when I'm walking toward you in a white wedding dress holding flowers.
Dear god Hannah. I'm in love you and there's nobody or anything that will change it.

Hannah: demi...

demi: yes?

Hannah: i love you so much. but i can't.

demi: you can't what?

Hannah: be with you...

demi: why not?

Hannah: you hurt me.. physically. mentally. emotionally. I thought you loved me and you didn't.

demi: i do love you.

Hannah: why'd you hit me?

demi: i was mad Hannah, so mad.

Hannah: that's not an excuse.

demi: I know.

Hannah: four minutes.

demi: can I have one more chance? please.

Hannah: fine.

demi: i'll come get you in the morning? at ten?

Hannah: ok

demi: does that mean we can keep texting?

hannah: nope.

demi: whyy?

Hannah: because. i like to make you mad (;

Hannah: bye demi, see you tomorrow.

I put my phone down and smile. I got her back.

Maybe not completely, but I got her for tomorrow. And I know that I CAN'T fuck it up again.