[21]

HANNAHS POV

I wake up in a moving car, with people I don't know and tubes attached to me.

What the fuck?

Where am I?

Where's Demi?

"Where's Demi?" I think I say.

"SHE WOKE UP."

Um, duh boo boo.

I try to roll my eyes but I can't.

"Demi. Where is she?"

"Aww! She's so cute! She thinks Demi Lovato is coming." One of the ladies says.

I must look confused because the woman sitting next to her speaks up.

 "Hannah, honey, you're in an ambulance. Okay? Do you remember what happened?"

I try to think back but get nothing, but right as I'm about to speak I remember.

My eyes fill with tears as I remember Lauren kissing me, and Demi finding me.

Demi yelling.

Oh god.

I nod.

"What happened?" She says.

"I went to the woods with this girl. Her name is Lauren. Lauren started kissing me, but I have a girlfriend! My girlfriend came in the woods and found Lauren kissing me. My girlfriend started yelling, so I walked to Lauren and pushed her in the lake. Then I was looking into the water and I wanted to jump in. Not to save Lauren, but to kill myself. So I said something to my girlfriend and jumped in. I remember I started breathing in the water really fast and I blacked out."

"Hannah, what's your girlfriends name?"

"Demi."

"My daughter listens to a singer named Demi Lovato, I didn't know that name was that common."

"It's not, I'm dating that Demi. If you think I'm delusional or something you can go on her Twitter."

"Okay, do you remember what you said to Demi?"

"Something like, I understand if you hate me, I hate me too."

"Mhm.." She nods.

"I'm tired." I say.

"Okay, you can sleep."

And I do.

I don't know how much time has passed or what but when I wake up I'm in a hospital bed and I see Demi, Camila, Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Lauren.

"Demi?" I say.

I see Demi turn around and smile so big, "Hannah?"

"Babe, I didn't kiss Lauren."

"I know." Demi says, leaning down and kissing me.

"Now, Hannah. We have to release you to a legal guardian."

"No." I say, scared as fuck.

"Or Demi. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yeah! We fucked last night."

Demi turns red and tells me not to say that.

"Hannah? Do you remember what happened?" Camila asks after a couple other questions.

"Yeah. Lauren kissed me." I frown.

"I had kind of hoped this was a sick joke.." Camila says before leaving the room.