[13]

DEMI'S POV (YASSS)

"Fine." I replied.

Uh, actually it's not fine. My girlfriends abusive, alcoholic mother just came and basically assaulted her. So, excuse me if, no, it's not fucking okay.

I go back to my meet and greet and turn to see Max drag a crying, bleeding, hurting Hannah out.

'Fuck Demi. Nice job.' , I think to myself.

I turn around and flash my megawatt smile.

"Hey! How're you?" I say to a crying girl.

"I-I-I'm good."

"What's your name?"

"Annalynn."

"Woahhh. Your name is like, cute."

"Demi, thank you so much ohmygod."

I smile and hug the girl and walk to the others.

After about ten minutes into my meet and greet I see Max walk back in. I wait a few seconds, but no Hannah comes after him.

"MAX!"

Max walks over, "Yeah?"

"Where's Hannah?"

"Left her in the bathroom." He shrugs.

"You what?" I yelp.

"She's in the bathroom." Max explains like I'm three years old.

Fuck! She's probably cutting after what happened with her mom.

"I have to go get her." I say, walking away.

"Woah. Hold it. You're not going anywhere." Max says, holding me back.

"Fuckin' watch me."

I turn and run out of the room, finding one of the many bathrooms at this arena.

I bust into one and yell "HANNAH?"

No answer. I look underneath all of the doors, but no feet.

Finally, the fifth bathroom I come to has Hannah in it.

Thankfully, she's not cutting but she has her blade out.

"Babe." I say.

Hannah looks up, her eyes red and swollen.

"Yeah?" She says, her voice smaller than my old self-esteem.

My heart breaks, "Hannah. It's okay."

My words bring in a flood of memories, and the waterworks come out.

"But Demi! I mean. You're missing your meet and greet and you sprained your arm because of me. My mom showed up, just like she said and made a huge scene. She fucked me up. Why do you like me? I hate myself. I hate myself. Fucking kill me. Demi, fucking kill me. Please. I honestly can't take this anymore. Okay. I don't know why you're dating me. I mean, my mom was probably right. You're just using me for publicity, right? I can't help it. I feel paranoid, but oh god. Demi, leave me. I know it's just an act. You can quit the act if you feel like it. I wouldn't want to be seen with me either." Hannah wails.

"Babe."

"NO! You can't do that! You can't babe me!"

"Babe." I try again.

The tears stop flowing so freely.

"Hannah. I like you a lot. I love you."

"You don't."

"I do, and lets go finish my meet and greet." I say, kissing her.

She wipes the remaining tears from her eyes and says, "Kiss me like I'm not broken."

So I do. I fulfill her needs and her wants and everything else in between.

I kiss her nose first. Then her cheek. Then her mouth. Oh man, do I kiss her mouth.

I finally pull away, breathless.

"Let's go back to my meet and greet."

"Okay." Hannah agrees, taking my hand.

I notice Hannah pull out her phone. I see her typing, and I feel my phone buzz. I unlock my phone and smile.

loserhannah: i'm just a 16 year old girl in love with an 18 year old girl, and goodness. i will never let go of that or her. #hemi

ddlovato: RT : "@loserhannah: i'm just a 16 year old girl in love with an 18 year old girl, and goodness. i will never let go of that or her. #hemi" Babe yes! 

I smile, close my phone, grab Hannah's hand and start walking back to my meet and greet. The way it should be, our hands intertwined.