[42]

HANNAHS POV

The car ride back to the Fifth Harmony girls' house was quite awkward, to say the least.

Lauren spoke up when we were five minutes away, "What did Demi mean by that?"

I turn my head, "By what?"

"Her saying that these are the last two weeks I'll get with you."

I exhale softly, "She thinks I'm going to choose you."

Lauren keeps her eyes on the road, but I see them flicker to me for a split second.

"Do you know who you're going to choose?" Lauren questions.

"No, and this whole thing feels so fucking unreal."

"I understand where you're coming from. If it's too much for you to handle we don't have to 'date' for these two weeks."

I smile briefly, "What if I want to date for these two weeks?"

"Then I say lets fucking do it."

As we pull up to the house I freeze, "Lauren. Does Camila know what's happening?"

I see a frown overtake Lauren's features and she pulls out of the driveway and into the next street. I see her pull up her phone and click on Camila's contact.

Lauren puts the phone on speaker.

Lauren: Hey Camila. Are you alone?

Camila: Yeah, why?

Lauren: I need to ask you something.

Camila: Okay?

Lauren: Demi told Hannah to choose between me and her.

Camila: Did Hannah choose you?

Lauren: No, she has two weeks to decide. We'll be dating for the next two weeks.

Camila: Lauren? Are you fucking kidding me? You'd give up three years of us for two weeks of her?

Lauren: Camila- I can explain.

Camila: Get your ass home. We can talk about it then.

The line goes dead.

"You know, we don't have to do this." I say.

"It's fine Hannah." Lauren says, putting the car into drive.

I reach out and try to change the radio but Lauren's voice stops me, "Do not touch my radio Hannah."

"Why?"

"It is my radio."

"I wanna listen to music." I pout, is she seriously not letting me touch her car radio?

"You have a phone. No one touches my radio."

"You're rude." I say, laughing.

"I know." Lauren says, winking at me.

.
We're walking to the door.
Holy shit. Hannah you have to breathe.
Oh my god. I'm literally the definition of a hoe.
None of this would even be happening if I hadn't gone to Demi's stupid meet and greet.

I feel a tug at my hand and see Lauren trying to intertwine our fingers but I snatch my hand away, "Are you insane? Camila will slaughter me!" I whisper yell.

Lauren stifles a laugh as she pulls out her key.

"HEY HOES WE'RE HOME." Lauren screams at the top of her lungs, and directly into my ear.