[35]

(PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

DEMIS POV

I'm so fucking pissed. I'm so fucking pissed. I've let Hannah go. I let her go. I've texted her but she hasn't replied. This is the longest we've gone without talking and I'm scared. I miss her already.

I decide to call Marissa again, "Ris?"

"What?" She snaps when she picks up.

"I'm going to get Hannah." I tell her confidently.

"No. Lauren said she'd call the police."

"Lauren can fuck herself. I have to see my girl."

"At this point she may not even be your girl anymore."

"I'm going to get her." I say and hang up.

I decline the incoming call from Marissa and decide to put a brush through my hair.

As soon as I look presentable I jump into my car and start driving to the girls house.

.

As I pull up and walk to the door I shiver and don't know if it's because I'm cold or because I'm nervous.

I knock on the door and step back one step.

"Hel- What the fuck do you want?" It's Dinah.

This is seriously the girl that I was just joking around with.

"Hannah."

"Well you're not getting her." Dinah says, trying to shut the door.

"No, wait. Please." I plead, my voice trembling.

"Hannah doesn't want to see you, and I don't blame her." Dinah finalizes.

"Give me one minute. I have to give her something." I lie, I have nothing to give to her.

"What do you have to give her?"

I search in my pockets, seeing what I could give to her.

I hand Dinah money, probably two hundred dollars.

"She left this." I say, handing it to her.

Dinah holds the money up and shakes it, "Okay. Bye."

I take a step back, "Um. Bye."

I trot down the driveway and jump into the drivers seat. I pull out of their driveway and down into the next street.

I take my phone out and text Hannah again.

demi: hey hannah.

hanners: The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please try this number again later, or dial (555)-555-6290 for further assistance.

demi: is that a joke?

hanners: The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please try this number again later, or dial (555)-555-6290 for further assistance.

demi: Hannah? oh my god.

hanners: The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please try this number again later, or dial (555)-555-6290 for further assistance.

I start to drive back to where my girl is.

When I get to their house I slam my car door and run up to the house.

"Open this FUCKING door!" I yell, pounding on their door.

Between my breaths I hear quiet arguing and I try to listen in.

Before I can make out any of the words that are being said the door is thrown open and I'm shocked at the person who stands before me. It's Hannah, but it's not really her.

Her eyes don't sparkle and her freckles aren't dark on her face. Her mouth isn't turned up in a half smile. She looks dead. And her eye. Oh my god. She has a black eye.

This is not my Hannah.

"Well? What the fuck do you want?" She says, her voice hoarse.

"I- I needed to see you." I stutter.

"Get over yourself. I fucking hate you. I hate you! You fucking broke me." Hannah says, breaking down.

"Why did you change your number?" I counter.

I see Lauren come up from behind Hannah and steady her.

"I fucking loved you and you turned into my mother! I fucking trusted you! And you let me down! You see my eye? This is because of YOU. I'm not ever going to forgive you. You make me wanna die!" Hannah keeps raging at me.

"Hannah-"

"Don't Hannah me! I loved you and you hurt me." Hannah says, and lunges at me, but her being weak makes her slower and Lauren grabs her.

"I'm sorry. I love you." I say, leaning forward quickly and planting a chaste kiss on her forehead.

I watch as Hannah reels back from my touch and quickly wipes any trace of me from her, "Don't fucking touch me!"

Lauren steps in front of her, "Demi, you should leave."

"I'm not going anywhere without Hannah."

"Hannah is having a breakdown because you just touched her. Leave."

"I'm not leaving unless she's coming with me." I say defiantly.

"She's not going with you! Jesus Christ! You fucking hurt her! She's not leaving with you!" Lauren screams.

"Stop." Hannah whispers.

I shut my mouth and stay where I am.

"Demi. Leave." Hannah whispers, still clinging onto Lauren.

"I'm not leaving withou-"

"Fucking go." Hannah interjects.

"Alright. Alright." I say quietly and start to back up.

I hear the front door close behind me and I stop where I am, trying to listen to see if they're going to talk about me.

"I fucking NEED her." I hear someone sob, definitely Hannah.

"I know. I know." This was Lauren.

I can't stand the thought of Lauren's arms wrapping around my girl. I can't stand the thought of Lauren sleeping with my babe. I can't stand the thought of anyone else being with Hannah because of me. I don't even know if we broke up, but we probably did. She did just freak out because I touched her. I really can't stand the thought of someone else being her shoulder to cry on. She's mine.

But the worst part is, I'm the one who let her go, and I need to get her back.

!!! OKAY FINALLY I LOVE YOU GUYS AND ILY