-Andres: I am not marrying her.

-Sophie: You will, or else..

*She paused then continued. I glare at her.

-Sophie: Or else, I'll make sure that mate of yours won't see another day, it's quite easy for me to do that

-Sophie: Or else, I'll make sure that mate of yours won't see another day, it's quite easy for me to do that. She is human after all. All I have to do is inject her with a poison and voila.

*I stalk to her and with a deathly and serious tone I tell her.

-Andres: If you as much touch a single hair on her scalp or get closer to my mate, I will make you suffer as no one has done it to you before, I will turn your insides out. I'll make you beg me to kill you.

I have never hit a women in my life but you are just asking for it and I'm gonna be forced to knock the lights out of you.

*She smiles and says in a whisper.

-Sophie: It's ok baby I like my man rough.

*I look at her with disgust.

-Andres: I am not your man.

*I say Screaming, to this she smiles even more.

-Sophie: Easy there wolfie, what I said before isn't true, I'm not gonna inject her with anything.

I don't need to because, as we speak.. she had already drink another poison. It will work slowly but it is efficient, it's the kind of poison that makes one suffer before it works completely.

*I take a few steps back in shock. She smiles from ear to ear.

-Andres: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT DID YOU DO?

*My eyes darkens and I roar loudly in anger, I make my way to the door to leave and look for annette.

-Sophie: If you leave, she will surely die. The only way you can save her is if you stay here with me.

*I turn to look at her with hate, despise.. she flinch and back away a bit. The marriage officiant has already left the scene.

-Andres: I will kill you.

*I say taking big steps towards her.

-Sophie: If you kill me, she won't get the antidote, the only way for her to get it is, if you marry me. She only have a few more hours before the poison works completely.

*I look at her with distaste.

-Andres: Why? Why do you want to marry me? Don't you see that I don't love you? I don't wanna be with you.

-Sophie: Oh baby I know. But I don't care, you will learn to love me. I have loved you since the day I met you.

-Andres: You are crazy, you only met me 2 weeks ago. You are just obsessed with me.