He laughed and said "mhm."

I saw the boy he said name was Kenny and he got up. He stood up and sat next to Nova. Nova said "ool bitch."

I laughed and just said "you dumb as hell."

I was dancing in my seat and Nigel whispered into my ear and said "you know you can dance on me if you want."

I laughed and said "I guess, I'm chilling right now."

He said "tell me about you."

I turned and said "I'm 22, a 2nd grade teacher, and I went to Bowie State. Tell me bout you."

He said "I'm 25, a pediatric nurse, and I went to Towson."

I said "aww a PWI."

He laughed a little and said "yeah, I was at Bowie State homecoming a few times though."

I said "yeah it was lit."

He said "you cute as shit, by the way."

I smiled and said "thank you, you not bad yourself."

Just then Simon Says came on, I looked at Nova and she looked at me. We started laughing and got up to dance. We had a whole choreographed dance to this song and it cracked us up. When the song went off, Nigel looked at us like woooah. I laughed and sat my ass back down. I said "damn I'm too lit for this."

I looked at him and he looked sexy as hell at this point. He pulled me a little close and said "girl, you was cutting up."

I said "this what we do."

He said "get lit with me."

I said "okayy."

He said "alright gimme a sec." He walked over to Kenny and asked him something.

He walked back over and said "you and Nova wanna come back to my spot? Kenny staying there tonight."

I looked at Nova and said "you wanna go?"

She said "yesss I'm going."

I said "okay, we'll get your car tomorrow?"

She said "yes Saph."

I looked at him and said "yeah we'll go. You got bottle at yo crib?"

He said "yeah, we gon keep the turn up going there."

We left and I followed behind him next to Nova while they walked first. Kenny hadn't drunk anything all night because he was DD for them so we all hopped into his 2019 Chevy Tahoe. Nova and I were in the back and she was laying on me a little. She whispered into my ear, "I'm getting dick tonight."

I laughed and said "here you go. Be safe sis."

She laughed and said "so are you."

I rolled my eyes and said "yeah ok."

When we got to Nigel spot it was nice as hell. He held the door for us coming in, Kenny and Nova went straight to the guest room while I headed to the kitchen with Nigel. He said "wanna drink?"

I said "yeah bring the bottle and some shot glasses to your room."

He did exactly that and we went in there. His room was a blue and white theme, it was so cute looked like he put a lot of thought into it. He put the bottle of Hennessy on his dresser and poured shots. He said "whoever makes a face gotta take another shot."

I nodded and we both took a shot and had a straight face. We did it 2 more times before I made a face. I laughed and said "alright I'll take one more."