Suddenly,  Eunwoo leaned over to whisper something on her ear and they both laughed so much.

I gripped the stirring wheel at the sight.

It seems like he's trying to lighten up the mood for Lisa and now she's got a bit cheerful.

I'm so desperate right now. 

I already want to tell her about the doctor's secrets.

Yes!  I will not be waiting for that detectives report anymore. I need to act fast. Lisa will leave me soon and I had no choice but to beg her to believe me.

I decided to go home. I'll just wait for her in our house and tell her everything that I know.

Later that night,

Lisa arrived drunk. I can tell that she's drunk because she was laughing as she stumbles on every corner of the house.

I quickly head to her side to support her from tumbling down again

"Lisa,  are you drunk?" I asked the obvious.

"Oh,  here you are the great Jeon Jungkook" she said in between hiccups.

"You're drunk!" I scold her while I try to support her body to walk to our bedroom.

I can smell the alchohol through her body.

"You're drunk!" she said as she tries to copy my voice.

"Are you copying me?" I asked raising a brow.

"Are you copying me?" she said then she giggled.

"Stop that Lisa!" I said.

"Stop that Lisa!" she said again and laughed again.

I rolled my eyes at her and just continued to walk.

When we were near the bedroom, Lisa panicked.

"I'm gonna throw up!" she said while holding her mouth.

I quickly guided her to the bathroom then she started puking in the bowl.

I rubbed her back worriedly.

This is the first time I've seen her get drunk and I'm concerned why.

Did the doctor forced her to drink? I didn't know he can be a bad influence to Lisa.

When she's done throwing up. I flushed the bowl and held her up.

I turn the heater of the shower on to let her bath.

"Can you bath yourself on your own?" I asked her gently. I don't want to bath her because I might end up fucking her.

She nodded.

Good. We're both safe.

I helped her to get up and make her sit on the bathroom counter.

"I'll brush your teeth first" I said. I grabbed her toothbrush and put a toothpaste and started brushing her teeth.

Lisa was just quiet the whole time as I brush her teeth and tongue. Her eyes are slightly closed.

After rinsing,  I took her to the shower and let her so the showering on her own. But she had a hard time taking off her clothes so I decided to help her instead.

I pulled her shirt and removed her bra. I tried to look at other directions so that I will not be aroused with the sight.

I pulled her pants down and her panties and I tried my damn hard best not to look at it.

Not to look at my favorite part of her body.

But something caught my attention.

I focused on it and I realized she has a  scar on her lower abdomen. It was a 3-inch horizontal line scar. It dawned on me that she had a Cesarean Operation.

I smiled and admired her more for it.

Being a model,  it sure would be a downfall to have a scar on your body but Lisa has to have it for my child. She carried my child in her womb for months and I cannot thank her enough for that.

No wonder why she's still tight though.

I started rubbing a loofah with liquid soap on her naked body.

"Why did you get drunk?" I asked her.

But I doubt she will answer.  I can tell she's still not sober.

"I'm drunk because I love you!" she said.

And my heart beated faster. Lisa loves me still despite everything.

I never thought A drunk Lisa will be straightforward like this.

I smiled.

How about I ask her more question? I'll probably get honest answers right?

--------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone! 💜💜💜