Bleeding

Taehyung's POV

I covered my lip which is busted because of Jungkook's punching.

I'm confused and I don't understand.

We were just watching a Dating Scandal about me and Lisa and a moment later he was already on top of me punching my face.

I spit the blood on my mouth as I look at him. I don't know what has gotten into Jungkook.

Our hyungs was able to pull him away from me and Jimin helped me stood up.

"What the hell is your problem Jungkook?" I asked him.

The rage in his eyes is clear and it looks like he was about to kill me.

"Problem? What the hell is my problem?" he asked me back.

"I don't know what's your problem Kook!  I did nothing against you!" I shouted.

"You did nothing wrong yet you were with Lisa!" he shouted.

"What? Do you mean?  What do you know about Lisa?" I asked. Whybis he so pumped up about her?

Our hyungs were quiet. They must be weirded out with Jungkook's outburst.

"She's my girlfriend!  Yet she cheated on me with you!" he said and with that all of the people inside the room got shocked.

Lisa is Jungkook's girlfriend? But how come she didn't tell me? I asked myself.

"I didn't know!" I said. I didn't know she was his girlfriend. I've been talking about Lisa to him before but he didn't say a word.

"Of course you don't know but Lisa knows about our brother-like realtionship yet she still  cheated on me with you!" he shouted. He is fuming with anger and I believe there's no way that he will listen to me.

I need to clear my name. I need to clear Lisa's name.  This is all a misunderstanding.

"Let me explain Kook!" I said as I move closer to him.

But he moved away.

"Don't you ever come near me or I will not control myself!" he said gritting his teeth.

And with that he left. I tried to follow after him but Namjoon hyung stopped me.

"Don't follow him. Let him be. You can talk to him once he calmed down." He said and I nodded.

We all sat back down on our chairs.

"Who the hell is Lisa?" Yoongi hyung asked. I didn't answer him. I don't want to talk right now.

"Wait...Is she the pleasurer you were talking about back then?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Pleasurer? His girlfriend is a pleasurer? Namjoon hyung asked raising one brow at me.

"Yes but Lisa is different. She's not like any other girl out there" I defended. I hate that it seemed like they look down on Lisa just because she's a pleasurer.

"Is that so?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yes. She's kind and innocent and perfect." I said.

"Tell me Tae,  do you like Lisa too?" he asked. And I got quiet.

Do I like Lisa? Yes of course I like her. But I know that she already has someone in her heart and I respect that.  I just wanted to be friends. I didn't plan to take her away from his boyfriend. Which now I've know that it was Jungkook all this time.

"Yes, I like her but I know she has someone already but I didn't know it was Jungkook. And I have no plans on making a move on her. We're just friends." I explained and they all nodded.