Birthday pt.2

Jungkook's POV

Today is my 23rd Birthday.

I'm here celebrating it with my hyungs,  managers our boses and staffs inside a big hotel room here in Seoul.

The celebration was simple but I appreciate it so much. Having these people around me makes me so happy.

My hyungs started singing a happy birthday. Smiles and happiness fills the hotel room.

Everyone is eating, singing, dancing and laughing.

Looking at all of them, I feel so blessed.

Nothing can make me complete now especially when Lisa came to my life.

She completes me and I can never thank the agency enough for giving her to me.

She's the woman I want to be with forever. And I planned to marry her in the near future.

We will live happily. We will have kids running around our house. We will love each other until our breath lasts.

Lisa is the perfect embodiment of life. She's the air I breath, she calms me down, she's the one who can make me happy everyday.

She's beautiful, sweet, kind, smart and innocent. She's so perfect and I can't wait to be with her.

I looked at the clock on the wall. It's already past 7 pm. Lisa and I planned to meet at 9 pm in our house.

I'm so excited to see her. And I plan to drive the car I bought for her. The car will be my gift for her birthday which will be in 6 months.

I want to spoil her,  to give her everything to make her feel that she deserves everything in the world.

I want to kiss her,  to hold her and to feel her body and soul. She's the only person I want and I need right now.  And I can't wait to celebrate my birthday with her.

She said she has a surprise. I badly need to know what it is because Lisa is good at surprises.

Minutes later,  some of the staffs including our CEO and bosses started leaving. Making room for my members and our managers to enjoy the remaining hours at the hotel.

"How about we watch the a movie?" Hobi hyung excitedly asked.

"Sure! Let's watch something action or horror!" Jin hyung said.

Hobi hyung grabbed the remote and started turning on the big flat screen TV. He kept changing channels to look for a good movie when something caught our attention.

BTS Scandal

Hobi hyung stopped at the news channel and we all turned our attention to it.

Breaking News

Kim Taehyung's Dating Scandal with an Unknown Girl.

I focused my attention on the girl which looks familiar.

My heart dropped upon realizing that the girl who's face is blurred is the same girl that I love.

Lisa?

I could not believe what I'm seeing. This is not true. I told myself. This is fake! this is fake! Lisa will never do this!

Lisa loves me.

These are all edited.

I looked at Taehyung and he seemed to be concerned. My hyungs looked at him worriedly.

Pictures of them started flashing.

Lisa carrying Yeontan.

Lisa on a park with Taehyung.

Lisa with Taehyung outside a clinic.

Lisa entering his car.

Lisa leaving his car.

Lisa entering an unfamilliar house with Taehyung.

Lisa eating with Taehyung.

And lastly

Taehyung kissing Lisa's cheeks.

My heart crushed as my mind goes blank.

Before I knew it, I was already on top of Taehyung.

Throwing punches on his face.