Whipped

Jungkook's POV

"This is boring!!!"

I'm here lying on my bed doing nothing. Busan is boring and my family would just constantly talk about non sense things.

The only thing that's not boring here is my annoying nephew. He sometimes makes me laugh because of his stupidity. Trying to win games against me but he will lose in the end and would tell my brother I won because I cheated.

I sighed.

I want to be with Lisa so so bad. I miss her so much. Earlier I called to check on her and she told me she's taking care of her father's hospital bills.

Yes. She's back at Washington and It makes me miss her more. The fact that she's thousand miles away makes it hard for me to breath.

I would like to go there but my mom's been nagging me to stay the coming weeks with them.

Also Lisa doesn't want me to go with her in Washington. She said the doctors announced that they can finally go home in a week. I can see her in a week but I can't wait that long.

I know I'm so whipped and my hyungs would probably laugh at me. I don't care though. I wanted to tell them that I have someone I love already and I'm so crazy for her.

I want to introduce Lisa to them already especially to Taehyung hyung so he would stop fantizising about my girl. I want to introduce her to my family too. They've been telling me to find a girlfriend already so that they can have their grandson soon.

If they only knew. Their precious Jungkook now has his girlfriend. Perfect girlfriend.

They would've even have their grandson now if Lisa is just not taking her pills. I laugh at the thought.

If Lisa were not taking pills, I cannot imagine how many babies we can make in just a short amount of time. Like who would not get pregnant if I burried my seeds inside her for how many times already.

Thanks to the pills, Everything is okay.

But even if I wanted her to meet my family and my hyungs. I cannot do that yet. It would be dangerous for Lisa if fans would know I am dating her.

I love her so much and so I want to take care of her.

What else can I do to make her happy? I know she's happy with me already but how can I impress her more?

Should I buy her a diamond ring or expensive jewelries? 

Nah!  She's too simple. I'm afraid she wouldn't like that.

Should I buy her dresses, bags, shoes underwears?

I smiled. I remember I ripped her dress the last time and I also broke her bed.

Right!  I need to make up for that. I'll buy her everyrhing that she wants.

I will even buy her a bed. The size of a queen's. But her room is too small. A Big bed wouldn't fit.

But My cock is big yet it fits in her small----

What the heck am I thinking comparing my cock with her bed.

Anyway,  I will buy her a big bed. Spacious enough to hold us both.

And I will buy her dresses and other things.

Wait..

What if I buy her a house instead? She wouldn't like it I'm sure but I want to buy her one. Somewhere we could sleep together. Her father will be home soon and we cannot stay in her house or at the hotel anymore my dorm is also not an option.

Right! I will buy her a house. I huge one.

What if she disagree?

Well I'll just surprise her and I won't tell her yet. I'll surprise her the moment she comes home and I'll just say that it's my gift for her for passing the exam.

But there's no result yet?

Whatever! I'll just buy her a house and that's final. She will be surprised and would hug me and would kiss me and we will be happy.

As simple as that!

I smiled at my wonderful plan.

Later that day,  I went donwstairs and saw my noona sititing in the couch with her sister.

Her slutty sister if I will add.

"Oh Jungkook! I can't believe you're here!" she said seductively as she flutters her fake lashes.

As if she doesn't know I'm here. If I know, she came here specifically to see me.

Kyulkyung has been my annoying sister-in-law. I say annoying because she would always throw herself at me any chance she gets.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Rude as ever! I like that!" said as she lick her lips.

I ignored her and focus my attention to Jaena noona.

"Noona,  how do you buy dresses without having to go the mall?" I asked her and they both looked at me like I said something weird.

"What for?" she asked.

"For my friend's birthday" I lied.

"Owkaay... Well,  I have here an app where you can buy online. Come and sit so I can show you!" she said and I quickly sat beside her on her right as kyulkyung is on her left. I will avoid the bitch this time.

She tapped an app on her phone and showed it to me

"How about the size noona?" I asked her.

"It has an option here if you'd you would like it small or big." she explained as she shows me different kind of dresses.

"What's her size?" noona asked.

Lisa's size?

"Li--I mean my friend's size? She has a slim body an very long legs like that of a model, her ass is the right size and her boobs is fi--" I stopped talking when I realized their weirds reactions at me. They are really shocked.

"I mean my friend is tall and slim" I said and my noona just nodded.

Suddenly I hear my brother call her. Noona stood up immediately.

Oh no! I don't want to be left alone with this witch.

"Kook!  Just stay here kyulkyung can help you pick the dress you like. I'll be back" she said and stormed off.

When I look at the witch, she's smiling ear to ear at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"So, this friend you're talking about is your fuckbuddy right?" she smirked.

"No,  she's not!  Tell me if you'll help me find dresses 'cause If not, i'm out of here" I said and as I was about stand, up she stopped me.

"Wait! I will help you in one condition!" She said.

"Spill" I say. Not looking at her. She's trying to tug her little piece of clothing down to have me see her clevage

"1 kiss from you" she said.

"No way!" I stood up again.

"I'm just joking. Come on..chill down!"

And I sat back again. She's really like this all the time. Slutty and would always try to get under my skin. But she's not Lisa so no fucking way!

"Buy me the new Victorias Secret Collection in return" she said and I nodded.

"Easy!"