Taeyong and Taehyung

3rd Person POV

Manoban Residence

"Lisa! You're finally here" her father opened his arms wide for her while he was lying down the bed.

Lisa quickly threw herself around him. She embraced her father and kissed his forehead.

Taeyong was just silently watching the father and daughter moment. He was happy seeing them this way.

"Father, I missed you! How are you? You were always sleeping." she pouted.

"I'm sorry dear, I don't know why but I'm always sleepy. I feel really weak but seeing you now gives me more energy." he smiled warmly.

"Have you eaten already? Are you taking your medicines regularly?" she asked glancing at Taeyong.

"Of course dear. Taeyong right here takes care of me well. He cooked me a very nice dinner. You should eat it too. There are more left of the soup and chicken he cooked." he suggested.

"Sure, later I will eat. I didn't know you could cook Taeyong?" she asked the young man.

Taeyong just nodded.

"He is the best. I hope you could find a guy like him who could cook for you. You're such terrible at cooking that you need a man like him" he smirked at her and Taeyong.

Both Taeyong and Lisa blushed at the old man's words.

Lisa glanced at Taeyong and saw his face as red as tomato but he's not even looking at her.

"Dad! What are you saying? You're making this awkward for the both of us" she rolled her eyes at her father who was obviously enjoying teasing her.

"Besides, your cooking will always be my favorite so I don't need anyone cooking for me. So if I were you, I would get better and start taking care of your own daughter." She added.

"Lisa, you know I will not be with you all the time so let me choose from your admirers to take care of you. Taeyong is my first candidate." he teased her again.

"You're annoying dad! Taeyong is not my admirer. He might even have a girlfriend so please stop!" she said quietly annoyed.

Her father just laughed at Lisa's annoyed response. Taeyong just looked at Lisa.

"Okay okay..stop pouting and go change your clothes so that you can eat. I need to sleep now." he dismissed her.

She hugged him tightly and kissed his forhead again. She said her goodnight and took her leave.

When she entered her room, she took a shower first. Her clothes were dry now from all the playing Jungkook and her did at the beach. She changed with a white shirt and cotton shorts. She plopped down her bed and closed her eyes.

She's not feeling well so she decided to just sleep her hunger off.

Taeyong POV

I was waiting for Lisa to come out from her room. I reheated the soup and chicken I cooked for her father. She said she will eat so I want it to be warm for her.

But 30 minutes had passed and she still in her room. Is she taking a shower? Or already sleeping?

Concerned at the thought of her sleeping with an empty stomach, I decided to go in her room to ask her to eat the food I prepared.

I knocked at the door. No answer.

"Lisa?" I called for her.

No answer.