Drunk

Jungkook's POV

I came home happily thinking about my son.

I'm so happy I finally meet my baby. He's just too adorable and cute. And I love him so much!

This day is the happiest day of my life. I finally understand now the joy of my father everytime he sees me.

I know my parents will be really happy if they meet Jungli. I really want to get him and Lisa back and introduce them to my family. But I'm so worried that the doctor will do something against it.

It's been days but the detective hasn't called yet.

I'm getting nervous already because there are still no progress in his work. My medical findings says that I'm totally well and I can now go back to work.

But the problem is Lisa will be leaving in less than a week. And If I don't act fast, I will lose both of them. My Lisa and my baby.

I tried calling the detective again but my call just goes directly to his voice mail.

I wonder what he's doing right now.  Did he get the evidence already? Or not? It makes me impatient but he told me to trust him right?

I was cut off of my thoughts when I saw Lisa all dressed up. She seems to be going out.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

But she just ignored me.

I wonder what's her problem.

We didn't fight right?  I believe I did nothing wrong.

"Lisa!" I grabbed her arm.

"What?" she said. Her voice is somewhat pissed.

"Where are you going?" I asked her again.

"I'm going to meet Eunwoo. We're having a dinner." she casually said like it will not hurt me.

I sadly nodded. And let go of her arm.

What's wrong with her?

I tought we are getting better?

She left the house without saying goodbye.

I really hate the situation I am with now.

I'm so jealous that somebody is seeing Lisa.

She's supposed to be mine. Not his!

Before I knew it,  I was already following her.

Moments later

Lisa arrived in a fine dinning restaurant.
Inparked my car outside and waited inside.

The restaurant has glass walls which makes it easier for me to spot the doctor sitting on a table for two.

If you know nothing about him,  you can definitely tell that he's angel. But I know him. I know his dirt. I know his secrets. I just need an evidence and I'm all good.

The doctor pulled a chair for Lisa.

Wow!  What a fucking gentleman!

I suddenly want to break his arms.

I looked at them as I sit on my car. They are very visible because they are facing the parking lot where my car is at.

As I observed Lisa,  she seems uncomfortable towards him. That's not how Lisa looks at me though.

Everytime Lisa looks at me,  there is love,  want and admiration in her eyes. But most importantly I can see the happines in her face everytime she's with me.