The Beach

3rd Person POV

At the restaurant

Jungkook patiently waited for Lisa,  he was wearing his black shirt, black pants,  black shoes, black jacket with black mask and black hat. Yes! All black.

Soon,  Lisa arrived and bowed at him.

Jungkook was awestruck at her beauty.

She was wearing a checkered off shoulder crop top with black coat over paired with black skinny pants and white flats. Her blonde curly hair rests on her chest. She was just wearing slight make up and he could smell her powder-scented perfume which gives her a fresh aura.

'She's so damned pretty' Jungkook thought. Other than her physical features,  he admires the innocence in her.  She was like a cute little girl too innocent for this cruel world. 

He silently thank the situation that she was given to him as his Pleasurer because if it's not the case,  some other client would freely take all her innocence away. 

"Hi!" Lisa greeted smilingly.

"Hi!  He wast lost for words seeing her smile. This smile of hers was the reason why he picked her. To him,  it is still her best feature...

Her smile.

She sat across him.  As Jungkook called the waiter to order,  they patiently waited for the food.

"So.. Uh.. How's your father?" he started the conversation.

"The same.. He's getting weaker and weaker. Taeyong is with him." She said sadness on her voice.

Jungkook is confused as to why she needs a nurse to tend for her father when she's a nurse herself.  Besides she is not that busy enough to not take care of him.  He wanted to ask her that but he'll get Lisa confused because she doesn't know he knows her background. So he tried to ask another question instead.

"By the way,  why did you hire a male nurse?  Why not a female nurse?" he asked.  This question kept on bugging him since last night.

"We'll Taeyong's bio is the best from all those who applied and I don't want a female nurse. Female nurses will be awkward more specially my father is a male." she said surely.

"How sure are you?" he asked.

"Because I'm a nurse myself. I know that female nurses will be awkward to male patients more and I want my father to be comfortable. He is comfortable with Taeyong" she said.

"You're a nurse?  Then why don't you take care of him yourself? Why hire another one?" he asked, even though he already knows she is a nurse he still doesn't know the reason why Lisa is not not working as a nurse.

"Be.. Because.. "she paused for a second, her eyes became teary all of a sudden.

"Because my nursing skills are a bit rusty you see." She said half smilingly.

"Why?" he asked.

"I stopped dreaming to be a nurse the moment I graduated. Then up to now,  I didn't take the nursing board exam. I don't want to be a nurse anymore" she said sadly.

"Why is that?  Please tell me what happened?" Jungkook's voice is concern this time.

"I was on my fourth year then, practicing nursing at Severance Hospital when my bestfriend Park Chaeyoung who was pregnant that time decided to gave birth there.  She specifically asked her doctor that I assist when she gave birth. I was excited then,  excited for her. Excited to see her baby." a tear fell down her cheeks.