True Colors

Lisa's POV

I'm so doomed.

Jungkook's already suspicious about the baby!

What am I gonna do?  I'm scared he'll find out.

What if he takes the baby away from me?

I can't let that happen.

I decided to call Eunwoo. He answered on the firsr ring.

"Hello Lis?" I heard Eunwoo asked.

"Eunwoo, he knows already. What am I gonna do?" I asked as I panic outside of a drugstore.

"Who knows already?" I can hear Eunwoo's confused voice.

"The father,  the father knows already about the baby" I said.

"Wait.. I thought the father is dead?" Eunwoo asked.

I lied. I had to tell Eunwoo that the father is dead because I was really mad with Jungkook that time.

"No, he's alive and well and we're together here." I said.

"Wait.. I thought you are taking care of the BTS member... Does that mean that he's the father?" I can hear the surprise in his voice.

"Yes he is. And you know the power of BTS,  he can take my baby anytime if he'd like." I said. I'm already crying now.

"But he's the father right? He needs to know too." Eunwoo said.

"What? Are you telling me to give the baby to him?" I asked.

"No, what I'm telling is you need to tell him the truth that you have a baby. And tell him to leave you and the baby alone" Eunwoo suggested.

"You don't understand. It's not easy as that." I said. 

Eunwoo is really not helping me right now. I thought he would take my side. But how come he wants jungkook to know about this?

"Lisa, Just tell--" I cut him off.

I'm so annoyed right now. He of all people is the least I expect to suggest such thing.

I know what Jungkook can do, I know what his charms can do. I'm a victim of his charms and I'm sure it will just take him one drama and the whole army will come barging infront of our door to take my baby and give it to him.

I sighed.

I need to go back to Jungkook now or he'll get more suspicious.

Eunwoo's POV

Lisa cut me off.

To say that I am shocked is an understatement.

Jeon Jungkook of BTS is the real father of Jungli?  How come I didn't know that?

Well, he will be a very hard obstacle to get through.

I know him, his group and their crazy fandom.

They are a group of men who are full of themselves. They think they can get anything they want just because they have the looks.

It will be more impossible for me now to get Lisa. I don't care if that jerk will take the baby.

All I care is Lisa.

I have been obsessed with her ever since.

I remember when she was still in college and her friend died giving birth at the hospital I'm working at.

I fell in love the moment I saw her crying outside the delivery room.

She was very pretty even when she was crying that time. I got curious about her and I was told her friend died there together with the baby.

Yes, I meet her a very long time ago. And I had my eyes on her ever since but she didn't pursue nursing because of the incident.

I believe she became a model instead.

Imagine the happiness I felt when I saw her at the plane. And I was even lucky we sat next to each other.

I gave her my number hoping she would contact me but to my dismay she didn't.

Then I met her again at the clinic. She was pregnant that time and I really wanted her to terminate the baby because It seemed like there is no father.

Maybe if I could get rid of the baby,  I can have her by myself. But she got upset and ran away from me.

So from that point, I realized that if I want her to like me,  I should like the baby too. They are a package after all.

I was at the hospital meeting my friend who is a doctor when he told me that Lisa had a miscarriage. It was the opening to my plan of acting really nice to her.

I started taking care of her and her baby though I despised it so much. I want my child to be in her womb instead of other bastard's son. But I had no choice. I even had her take a harmful drink just to harm  the baby and she ended up having a premature baby under CS operation.

Unfortunately the baby survived. Lisa didn't know about it. Because what she see of me is that I'm as perfect as I look.

My plan actually worked. But It was hard to pretend that I like it when I don't. The only consolation I get from pretending to be nice was her smile.  I love how happy she is everytime I do something for the baby.

But now,  now that I know that the father is alive and worse is that he is a popular kpop Idol,  everything will be ruined.

My plans are ruined.

The baby is a bond between them and I'm afraid Jungkook will use it just to get her.

I must act fast.

Maybe I'll just take her abroad since I have a work offer there.

I'll take the baby too..though it would be better if Jungkook will just take the baby instead. But I'm afraid Lisa will not agree to it.

Then we will leave her father here. He has restaurants to manage and I don't like her father just as he don't like me. Her father is suspicious of my kindness but I don't care as long as Lisa believes me.

Then I'll marry her there and impregnate her as soon as possible.

I'll make sure to it my semen will fill her up and she will be left with no escape.

Once she carries my child,  Lisa can easily forget about Jungkook's child then she can focus on taking care of my child and me.

It's a wonderful plan. And I can fool Lisa to agree to it.

I can't let them be together!

I must act fast!

--------------------------------

Surprised?

I bet you did not expect that? 😏