Prank pt 3

Jungkook's POV

It was fun and tiring after two days of pranking Lisa.

After the Penis Drawing on her Face p
Prank, She came back with a frustrating one.

I shaked my head at the memory when Lisa made me strip outside near the pool.

At first I thought she was just being horny and kinky.

Being the love of my life, she was able to convince me to stay naked as she cover my eyes with a blindfold.

I feel her tongue licked the head of my cock and with that my cock got hard in an instant.

She teased me with her mouth licking me like a lollipop.

Then I feel her tie my wrist behind me.

I remember her say.

"Be a good boy and I'll suck you well" I got really excited.

Lisa being that playful. As I am blindfolded and tied on a daylight outside our house.

I waited for her mouth on my cock but minutes later I started to feel she's no where near me.

Then I heard her laughter inside the house and I realized this was all her prank.

After getting rid of the ties on my wrist, I was able to remove the blindfold and I started looking for Lisa.

I made sure that time that she will be punished for her inhumane prank.Giving me a hard on and leaving me hanging was the worst prank I ever recieved and with that I was able to plan another one that would make her lose her shit.

I fucked her in the evening but I made sure she will not cum. Everytime she's on the edge of cumming,  I would stop thrusting.

I was laughing so hard seeing the desperation in her eyes when I finished without her cumming.

Looking back, there were a lot funny and crazy pranks we pulled on each other and I honestly enjoyed it.

"Jungkook,  let's stop please. I'm running out of ideas. Pretty please!?" she begged.

"Too bad. I have still a lot on my sleeves" I said and she pouted.

"Please let's stop. I'm so tired really." she said as she rests her head on my chest.

We are here on our bed cuddling like there's no tomorrow.

"Alright! I will stop" I said.

"Thank you!

"By the way, tomorrow I will go back to the dorm. BangPD has announcements to make and I think It's a serious one." I said.

"Yeah me too. The result of the exam is the day after tomorrow so I need to be home to wait for the result with dad." she said.

"Okay, What do you plan if you pass Lisa?" I asked her. I need to know her plans because she's my girlfriend.

"I will apply on any hospitals here in Seoul. But if I won't be accepted,  I'll try my luck in Thailand." she said and I looked at her face quickly to see if she's serious.

"You're not serious are you!" I demanded

"I'm serious but I think I have a high chance of being accepted here" she said

"Don't you ever leave Seoul Lisa!" I threatened and she smiled.

"We don't know what's gonna happen yet. We don't even know if I would pass" she said weakly.

The thought of her leaving the country makes me anxious. I can't imagine life without Lisa.

She's my happiness and my life and I won't be able to live without her.

I love her and I will never let her leave me.

Before we leave the house,  Lisa and I shared a passionate sex first.

I wanted to create a beautiful and loving moments with her as we cherish our time together.

Soon,  my hiatus will end and I will be super busy. I need to have this moment with Lisa first before I continue working.

I planned to work really hard to save for a better future with Lisa.