Chapter 2: Four hours of my life.

Song: Innocent by Taylor swift.

{Lennon's P.O.V}

He stared into my eyes, it felt so uneasy just looking back at him. We stared at each other for a while. I can sense my eyes looked a bit red and I probably had bags under my eyes from lack of sleep. I broke the stare and looked down.

The computer board spoke. "Flight 273 to New York boarding now."

I got up and dragged my luggage with me and into the door and long path leading to the plane. I took my seat D2. I wished I wouldn't get anyone seated next to me. I took my book out and started to read where I left off. I didn't mind crying right now since no-one was going to be seated with me and no-one could actually see me. When I read a line.. Great now the tears are overflowing and one tear led to another and now I got my hands and wiped them away.

"Ahem". I heard a voice making a noise interpreting "hey excuse me". His voice was so soft by just making that sound made me feel shy.

I built up the courage and closed my book and glanced up at the familiar face. I think I've seen him before, dark brown hair a bit messed up but styled perfectly. He had a straight posture and he looked business like with a tie hanging from his neck and a beautiful smile forming on his lips with his light brown eyes glancing back at me I nearly got lost in them.

"Um yeah?" I asked with a nervous tone in my voice for some reason.

Out of nowhere and so unexpectedly he took his thumb and placed it on my cheeks wiping my tear from my left eye. That I forgot to wipe away. Once he done that I got my hand and touched my face where his touch was.

"Why did you do that?" I asked sternly with a curious look on my face. His touch made my face warm up and. I knew there was a red blush forming on my cheeks.

"Oh I apologize for that, just- uh-I-I-uh- I'm so sorry for that, you must think I'm strange. But I'm supposed to be seated here next to you." He pointed to the window seat, changing the subject completely and he looked so nervous when he spoke, it made me laugh inside that I was the cause of him speaking like that. "Um it's fine. I'll move over and you can take the window seat."

I really didn't want to move from the window seat, I liked it here and most of the time I liked staring out the window and I liked to empty my thoughts out the window and onto the clouds.

"No, it's fine. You can take it, I was late anyway so keep it. This can be an apology present." He chucked lightly and gave a small smile.

"Oh thank you."

He made himself comfortable and laid back onto the chair. He got his laptop out and he was typing some sort of paper. His hands lightly touching the keyboard tapping so softly and professionally. He looked about 19 years old, it was most likely he just graduated from high school just like me.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy, I knew this was the result of getting no sleep whatsoever last night so suddenly I drifted into a deep sleep. The flight wasn't that long I was from Dallas and I'm only heading out to New York, for a college there and to spend my whole remaining life there. The flight was only for 4 hours of my life.

A fresh start where I knew no-one.

I woke up by a little kid crying and as I opened my eyes I was leaning on the man's shoulder. I quickly backed out my head from his shoulder and looked at him. Lucky he was asleep he didn't notice. I prayed he didn't.

He looked so peaceful sleeping and he was very mesmerizing the way his hair brushed to the side and his hands tightly secured on his laptop not making it collapse on the floor. His laptop was opened and as I was just about to shut his laptop screen down but a paragraph caught my attention.