Apology and Last Announcement and chapter of the book

Okay so I know I said I never wanted to discontinue this book but I have my reasons.

I really don't want to leave you guys on "sorry I can't continue anymore BYE" so I'm gonna take time chaoter to explain my reasoning.

I'm going to start on WHY I started this book.

This book was a joke.

Towards my friend The_Quirkless_Weeb16 who started writing fanfics before me.

She made a DadMight book and when I read it I joked that I would make one with Dadzawa then I did it for real.

This book was intended to be short and forgotten with like 500 reads especially with how strange the idea is not 1K overnight.

This book has been a big part of me as a fanfic writer as it was my second book ever and was so quickly successful that it blew my mind.

The fanart from felinafrenetica is lovely and I can't express my appreciation for it enough.

However the problem is that this book has long past my imagination.

I don't think my plots up to much.

A lot of the plots I make are on the spot moments and I make the idea better by consulting my friends.

I've been actively trying to finish this book but it's hard with my increasing projects in school to try and find inspiration for a story that has left my imagination for a while now.

This book is free for adoption for anyone who wants to continue it and change some parts just make sure to credit me and you can consult me for help and some ideas I had mainly considering the part of the plot I'm on is rather huge if not EXTREMELY huge actually this was meant to be the finale of the story.

I want to finish it but I literally cannot with how abandoned this is in my mind.

I know there are people out there who doesn't want this story to end and I apologize for not being able to finish this for those who have been with me since the beginning of this story.

Mainly I'd like to apologize to
1PJOHoOHP
felinafrenetica
I know the first one that I'm not gonna spell the name of because wtf has been waiting for a while for the next chapter but I can't.

The best I can make for this story are filler parts now and we all know that's just torture.

I'm not gonna end it with just this though.

SPECIAL CHAPTER (NO PLOT RELEVANCE BUT A PROMISE I INTENED TO KEEP)

This is for you KimHesterley

~~~
Aizawa's POV
"SENSEI!" Iida yelled bolting over to me.

"What?" I asked annoyed that my weekend was interrupted by my students.

"Fukukado's personalities are going crazy!" Iida said waving his arms like crazy.

"What happened to them?" I asked with a hint of worry.

"Just come with me!" Iida said as he ran and I followed.

........
What the fuck. (ENDING IT WITH SOME SWEARING HAAAAAAAAAA)

Mikumo was laying on the ground, asleep while Izu was at a corner and was clutching something while laying on the corner and the other three were complete chaos.

"GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!" Yami yelled as he chased Mido who had some sort of packet.

"Oh my fucking God...." I thought in realization.

"HA FIGHT ME FOR IT B I T C H" Mido yelled as he boted across the living room while their classmates tried to defuse the situation.

Emphasize 'try'.

Mido held most of them with telekinesis do he sadly avoided them while others just jumped out of the way.

Black tendrils suddenly wrapped around Mido as he was forced to drop the catnip packet and it fell onto Yami's hand.

"MINE" Yami said as he ran with the packet.

"Who the fuck have them catnip?" I asked Iida as I saw Todoroki move over to carry Mikumo away from the war zone.

"Kaminari-kun And Ashido, Sir" Iida said. "Ashido wanted Mikumo to get sleep so he got catnip for him but then Kaminari-kun came in with three packets of catnip and this happened."

Kaminari was at the ceiling from Mido's telekinesis while Ashido was hiding away.

Todoroki was now evacuating Izu.

Mido was wrestling Yami for the catnip packet and he dropped it in the process then Akatani silently moved over and grabbed the catnip packet then made his getaway.

"......" I turned around and left.

"SIR!?!" Iida yelled.

"Kaminari did this he can fix this" I said. "Besides it'll wear off in 5-15 minutes so don't worry about it."

And after 15 minutes passed the madness didn't stop and they had to get Midnight.

~~~

Thank you all for staying with me and I'm going to announce I'm starting a new story.

This is the idea that has been stuck in my head that I just NEED to write about and here's the most of it.

Au: Female! Quirk! Izuku, DadforOne, Big Brother Tomura And Mamagiri. (Others possibly added still unsure)

Ships: Tododeku, (others unknown might end up platonic)

Summary:
~~~~~
"I wonder what Hinata is doing...."

"I hope I don't get stuck in traffic"

"Don't open a veeeeeiiiiiiiinnnnnnn"

"I have three projects for school to do still uhhh"

"I hope my quirk won't act up....."

"Need..... Bathroom......"

The young girl clutched her head with all the voices swirling in her head.

The couple bent down in front of their daughter concerned./ The man with curly Snow White hair placed his hand on her forehead to silence the voices.

"You'll be okay Izuku, we're here for you/ Don't worry Izuku, I will take care of you."

The young greenette played with the ash blonde spiky haired boy.

The young greenette tucked into a ball as she desperately tried to contact her parents with her quirk.

The young greenette was taken in by her grandfather.
~~~~~

The story will try to adopt a new writing style that you can see in the latest chapter of the Shigaraki's so check it out and tell me how you feel about it.

It will contain major manga spoilers on that chap and this new story so beware.

Bye bye now! See you in my other stories!

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas in advance!

If you don't celebrate Christmas have a good day on December 25 or have a good whatever you celebrate