Chapter 30: Before exams

Kaminari's POV
"Woah this is a nice place" I said seeing Fukukado's home.

Kaminari's POV"Woah this is a nice place" I said seeing Fukukado's home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I mean his mom is a pro hero right?" Ojirou said.

"Let's ring the doorbell" Iida said as he rung the doorbell.

We waited for a bit and got greeted by a woman we immediately guessed as Fukukado's mother.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh you guys must be Izuku's friends!" She said.

"Thank you for having us Mrs Fukukado!" Iida said while bowing.

"Actually it's Ms Fukukado but soon I'll be a Mrs" Fukukado's mom answered.

"Ooh who's the lucky guy?" Ashido asked.

"He's very private so I won't tell" She said and Ashido pouted. "Anyway come in I'm about to go out on patrol but I'll call Zuku."

We went in and they're house was very nice definetly lives up to the exterior.

"Who would've thought Fukukado had such a nice place?" Jirou said.

"Hey guys!" A voice said.

We looked for the source of the voice and looked at the staircase and Fukukado was there and went over to us.

"I'm gonna go on my way now don't destroy the place while I'm gone!" Fukukado's mom said.

"More like don't destroy the place without you!" Fukukado said and she laughed.

"True" She said as she went on her way.

"Thanks for agreeing to tutor us again Fukukado-kun" Iida said.

"No problem as class rep we're just supporting our class" He- no THEY SAID GET IT RIGHT DENKI. "Come on we'll study in the living room."

We all went to the living room and sat down on the chairs they set up beforehand and I was surprised by suddenly feeling something male contact with my leg.

I looked down to see a ginger cat there and Sero who was next to me saw the cat.

"Awww I didn't know Fukukado had a cats" Sero said.