Chapter 28: Iida's return

After some extensive research on the weird timeline of BNHA. I have discovered that the internships took place at July then the final exams were on September so don't go asking me questions in the comments on why I already brought Iida back.

Iida's POV
Today's the day I'm finally returning to UA.

I am a changed person now.

My family were definetly not happy with me when they learned of my actions but are happy to see I'm returning.

The midterms take place in two days so I have a LOT to catch up on.

I have my things and bid farewell to my parents.

I went to the train station and reach UA.

I decided to be very early today so I can request to do extra credit since my grades have heavily suffered.

(HA TIMESKIP TO WHEN HE STARTS DOING THE TASKS GIVEN BY TEACHERS FOR EXTRA CREDIT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW SH#% ON WHAT STUDENTS DO AFTER BEING SUSPENDED ESPECIALLY IN JAPAN)

I just helped Midnight sensei on some heavy boxes to help on my poor conduct grade and start to go to help Power Loader sensei.

I went to the workshop and when I went to open the door.

BOOM

I quickly dodged and in the smoke I saw Power Loader sensei scolding a girl I immediately recognized.

"Hatsume! Will you ever be careful for once!?!" He scolded.

Mei Hatsume, the girl that tricked me and used me as an advertisement at the sports festival.

"Do you need help?" I said walking over to her.

"Nope!" She said jumping up. "Now time to get back to work on my babies!"

She marched back into the lab and Power Loader sensei saw me.

"Oh good you're here now Iida" Power Loader sensei said.

"How can I help you sir?" I said being on my best behavior.

"I need to grade some papers but also need someone to supervise Hatsume" he said. "Watch over Hatsume, assist her and try to keep her from blowing up all of UA."

"Yes sir!" I said as he left.

I went into the workshop and Hatsume was hard at work already and covered in soot from the explosion.

"Hey!" Hatsume said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You're meant to be my assistant that Power Loader sensei got for me right?" She asked.

"Yes that's me" I answered.

"Good! Get me *insert a bunch of parts that Hatsume would use* also I forgot your name!" She said quickly.

I was very annoyed at this as she used me as an advertisement at the sports festival by taking advantage of my sportsmanship.

"I'm Iida Tenya! The guy you used as a commercial at the sports festival!" I said annoyed.

"Never heard of yah!" She said causing me to drop classic anime style.(No he did not break the fourth wall that's called me being too lazy to think of something else for him to do and don't wanna describe)

"Now get the parts for my babies!" She ordered.

I sigh and decide to go collect the parts for her.

I decide against questioning why she needed some of these parts and carried them to her table and she jumped and immediately grabbed some parts then went back to work.

Out of curiosity, I watch her get to work and as mad as I was at her, I had to admit she was a natural.

She worked at a fast pace and knew what parts she wanted and where and when to put them.

We didn't exchange a word and after a while, Power Loader sensei returned and told me I could go now.

I thanked him for letting me help then left.

I helped All Might sensei set up today's lesson then left to go to class.

I walked in and the class stared at me.

"Iida-kun!" A voice said.

The source was from none other than Fukukado and they went over and greeted us with their usual smile.

"Welcome back" Todoroki said from his chair.

"I hope you know better then to pull a stunt like that now" Fukukado said as his eyes went dark blue indicating Mikumo was the one speaking.

The whole class was staring at me and Fukukado awaiting my reply.

"YES!" I yelled causing some to jump back.

"I SPENT A LONG TIME REMEMBERING YOU AND TODOROKI'S WORDS AND DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY SELFISH AND FOOLISH ACTIONS! I ASPIRE TO BE ABLE TO BECOME A HERO GOOD ENOUGH TO HOLD A CANDLE TO YOU, TODOROKI AND THE REST OF THE CLASS! I WILL GET BETTER TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME INGENIUM!" I declared withdetermination that I built up for over a month.

"Good to know" Mikumo said running their ears as his eyes returned to its emerald green.

"Love the determination Iida!" Kirishima said. "Let's get better together!"

"LET'S!" I said.

"I hope you're doing better now Iida after what happened to Ingenium" Yaoyorozu said.

"Yes I am" I said. "As hurt as I was when I saw my brother.... I need to be strong. For him and the name Ingenium."

"I see you're fired up Iida" a tired voice said from behind me.

Fukukado immediately went to their seat and I handed Aizawa Sensei my clearance to return. (Hopefully that's how it works as I said I don't know anything about suspension because I stay out of trouble.)

I went to my seat as Aizawa Sensei started homeroom.
~~~~~
WOOOO RUSHED CHAPTER

I wanted to write about Iida's return and start writing the Iidamei I promised.

Do you like the approach I made on their relationship?

To the Iidamei shippers there please suggest to me any ideas and head-cannon for Iidamei.

Also

AHHHHH SOMEONE MADE FANART AND LOOK HOW GOOD IT IS

Art by felinafrenetica

I might post a chapter later or tomorrow since I'm feeling great especially after winning a dance contest for my grade level and getting into a math training.