Chapter 27: Reunited

Todoroki's POV
Classes ended today and I saw Fukukado and they were chatting with Bakugou.

I picked up my bag and Fukukado had finished talking to Bakugou and approached me.

"Todo-chan! Let's walk home together!" They said.

"Okay" I answered and followed him and got joined by Uraraka and Asui.

We chatted well mostly they chatted but I had a comment every now and then.

Eventually, we all went our separate ways when I got tapped on the shoulder by Fukukado.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I need a favor" They said.

"A favor? At least I get to repay them for helping me with mom."

"What is it?"

I got a better look at Fukukado's current behavior. They were visibly nervous and it wasn't something they usually were.

"Well I was talking with Kaachan earlier and with everything that has happened...." Fukukado let out a sigh. "I'm going to talk to my mom again."

"What do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Could you....go with us?" They asked fiddling their thumbs.

I never expected this. Fukukado is such a strong-willed and amazing person but I guess everybody needs help. Wait that's hypocritical I asked their help for my mom so why shouldn't I help with theirs?

"Sure I'll go with you when are you going to meet with her?" I asked.

"We're planning on going tomorrow" They told me. "If you can't go tomorrow it's okay."

I pull out my phone and put it on my notes and we bid each other goodbye.
~~~
Izuku's POV
(Time Skip to the next day, after school in front of Inko's apartment note: it's different from cannon because she moved out of that one due to needing money because there's absolutely no point in writing it in)

"Well this is happening" We all thought as we stood in front of my birth mom's apartment with Todo-chan and Kaachan.

"Who wants to do the honors?" Mikumo said.

"Uh not me no thank you somebody else do it" Akatani said.

"Yami you do it" Mido said.

"What the f#%k? No you do it you're the confident personality" Yami retaliated with.

"I can do it if you guys don't wanna" Izu said.

"Hey! are you gonna open the door or no?" Kaachan asked snapping us out of our talk. "Also what the hell were you muttering about? Why are you so weak in front of a damn door?"

Todo-chan hit him on the head. "Don't be mean to Fukukado."

Kaachan was clearly angry but seeing as we were in an apartment building he held himself back and said. "Tch whatever"

"In the count of three?" Mikumo said as we held our hand to the doorbell.

"One" Mido said as we held our index finger to the doorbell.

"Two" Izu said as we took a deep breath.

"Three" Yami said as we pushed the doorbell.

We stood there for a bit and after a few seconds the door slowly opened to reveal a fair tanned skin, dark blue eyes, dark brown hair tied into a small ponytail and looked about as tall as dad.