Chapter 3: Battle Training

Todoroki's POV
It was the second day of UA (lol timeskip) and classes started. I already had a plan for how I was going to spend my time in UA but something changed.

It was on lunch yesterday, that boy, Izuku Fukukado. He gave me the same feeling my mom did before she was sent away. On top of that, he's met mom judging by how he spoke to me I don't think mom told him of my old man.

He probably doesn't know it but he gave me a nice warm feeling that I don't want to lose.

(TIMESKIP AGAIN TO ALL MIGHT'S ENTRANCE)
Izuku's POV
"We" were waiting for heroics class when the door busted open.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might yelled as he came in wearing his silver age costume.

"Holy crap that scared me!" Akatani said surprised.

"Same to be honest" Yamikumo said.

"I think shocking was intended since his thought process would involve the students being bored and craving for energy" Mikumo said.

"He didn't need to jump scare us!" Akatani said.

"Our" classmates were talking about All Might being our teacher when he started talking.

(Same explanation! Don't feel the need to write it so skip to hero costumes!)

"We" just changed into our costume and we go outside and see each other's costumes.

(Remember he has cat ears and tail)"Nice costume Fukukado!" Kirishima said from behind me

"Nice costume Fukukado!" Kirishima said from behind me.

"Thanks yours is good too" I said seeing his costume and already analyzing it's practical use with his hardening.

"Hey Fukukado!" Uraraka said from behind me.

"Hi Uraraka-chan!" I respond and look at her costume. "Nice costume"

"Yeah yours too but I'm a little disappointed I ended up getting a skin tight bodysuit" she responded.

"I know the feeling my suit is a little tight on our tail" I said turning around to show the problem.

"Hey Fukukado, may I pet your tail?" Uraraka asked politely.

"Sure go ahead"

She places her hands on my black tail and smiles as she feels my soft fur and plays with it a little, I can't help but feel people staring but it stops when we're called by All Might.

(EXPLANATION THAT IM TOO LAZY TO TYPE)

"Why are we picking teams via lottery?" Iida asked.

"Well pros don't always get the situation they want so they need to adapt to their situation and manage with a short amount of planning time" I explain and he nods and let's All Might pick the teams.