Chapter 18: Rei Todoroki

Todoroki's POV
I was about to leave when Fuyumi stopped me.

"Are you really sure you want to go Shouto?" She asked. "Why visit now after all these years?"

"Yes I'm sure Fuyumi" I said as I left.

I texted Fukukado earlier that I would go to his place so we can visit mom.

I arrived at his home and rang the doorbell and I was greeted by Fukukado's mom or adoptive mom.

(That's What she's wearing)
"Oh Todoroki! Come in I'll call them!" She said.

"Thank you" I said and as I walk in I see two cats go over to me.

I picked up one of the cats and it licked my face while the other just sat near me

"Todo-chan!" I heard a voice call out to me and I see Fukukado walking down the stairs in a red hoodie and purple pants.

"Hello Fukukado" I said as I put the cat down.

"I see you met my cats" he(they) said as he played with the ginger cat and the other was at his feet.

"Yeah I didn't know you had cats" I said.

"Yeah well being a cat mutant makes cats naturally attracted to me and don't tell him I told you this but dad loves cats" He(they) said placing the cat down.

"Aizawa sensei likes cats?" I asked.

"No" He(they) said sternly. "He LOVES cats."

I crack a smile at his correction and said. "Well I guess we should get going now."

His eyes became bright green as he said. "Yeah! We haven't seen Ms Rei in a long time!"

"Thanks for going with me to do this."

"No problem Todo! It must be hard for you to visit after all these years!" He said while smiling brightly.

"You really like nicknames don't you?" I asked hearing him say Todo.

"Yeah they make me feel close to that person!" He(they) answered. "We have nicknames for each other as well."

"You gave your quirk nicknames?"