Chapter 35: Mall trip

Izuku's POV
"Everyone.... I'm look forward to hearing your stories about training camp....." Ashido said gloomily.

"I wonder if dad has something up his sleeve" Izu said.

"Yeah he seems to be a huge softie for children but can also be ruthless" Mikumo said.

"We failed the practical exams so now we have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell...." Kaminari said. "Can you bring back some souvenirs?"

The door opened and we(just Fukukado) quickly moved to our seat.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats" Dad said and the others quickly sat down.

"As you all know, several of your classmates failed the practical exams" Dad said. "Everybody's going" he carried his "beatiful" smile.

"A LAST MINUTE TWIST!" Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima and Satou yelled.

"We can go too!?!" Kirishima asked.

"Really!?!" Ashido asked crying.

"Yeah" Dad said. "Some failed the practical exams but no one failed the written exams. Those who failed the practicals were Kirishima, Satou, Kaminari, Ashido, Todoroki, Bakugou and Sero."

"What?" Sero said and he groaned facepalming. "I knew it... just because my team passed doesn't mean I passed..."

"Hey at least you get company right?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah... I guess so.." Sero said.

"Along with that" Dad said turning to Iida. "Iida's grades are too low due to his suspension and has to attend remedial classes."

Iida's eyes grew wide but quickly understood.

(Explanation on the exam and Iida says they'll lose trust in UA blah blah blah)

"Iida's too serious about these things..." Akatani said.

"Well Iida" we spoke up. "We should learn to be able to detect Aizawa sensei's tricks since we're trying to be heroes. It wouldn't do to constantly fall for tricks so he's just training us for that."

"Nice perspective on my games Fukukado" Dad said. "But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed in school."

Kaminari, Ashido, Sero, Satou And Kirishima groaned.
.....
"Well in any case, I'm glad we can all go together" Ojirou said smiling as he read the information for training camp.

"A week of training camp huh?" Iida asked. "Along with remedial classes for me..."

"I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff" Kaminari said.

"Oh, then since we're off tomorrow and we just finished our exams, why don't all of Class 1-A go shopping together!?!" Hagakure declared.

"Oh! Good idea!" Kaminari said. "Wouldn't that be the first time the whole class hung out!?!"

Uraraka nodded and Iida also agreed.

"Are you going, Todo-chan?" We asked.

"Well are you going, Fukukado?" Todo-chan asked.

"Yeah we need to buy a few things" We said.

"Good cause I'm going as well" he said.
~~~
Todoroki's POV
"And so, here we are!" Ashido said. "With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"