Chapter 8: Shouto Todoroki

There's swearing thx to Bakugou and Izuku's personalities.
Bakugou's POV
I was sitting in the classroom getting repeatedly bugged by Shitty Hair as we wait for the teacher.

Classes were suspended yesterday because apparently help came late because villains also attacked UA while we were stuck in USJ.

All of us got out relatively unharmed, half n half got really fucking tired for overusing his quirk and Neko...... he saved me.

I'm not a fool. When I saw him being rushed to the hospital, I thought only one thing "that could've been me."

When I told the old hag , Auntie Inko and some guy named Atari Sukete who was Auntie Inko's secret boyfriend who she's been dating for a year about the attack and what happened to Neko, I swear Auntie Inko wanted to go visit him but said she couldn't.

They still haven't told me what happened between them but it couldn't have been good if she stopped herself from seeing him or I guess "them" in the hospital.

Four eyes came in and told us all to sit down even though we were all already sitting down. I overheard some students wondering about Half n Half's power, who will take Aizawa sensei's place and who should take notes for Neko. I hear round face say she'll take notes for him when the classroom door opens to reveal Aizawa sensei and Neko there still with bandages on.

"AIZAWA SENSEI!?! FUKUKADO!?!" The class yelled.

"Shouldn't you two be resting!?!" Pikachu said. (I don't remember Bakugou's nickname for him someone please tell me ;-;)

"You two shouldn't overexert yourselves!" Shitty hair said.

"My well being is irrelevant" Aizawa sensei said.

"It's not that bad most of my injuries were healed I just can't fight" Neko said as he went to his seat.

"Anyway your fight still isn't over" Aizawa sensei said as everyone calmed down only to receive panic again.

"The UA sports festival is coming up in two weeks" he said as everyone got excited for the damn festival.

"But sir!" Four eyes said catching everyone's attention. "Fukukado is in no condition to participate! Does that not seem unfair?"

"Well so is life" Neko said gloomily as his eyes went silver.

"Total emo" Pikachu said jokingly.

"Fukukado's statement is enough to explain" Aizawa sensei said. "In the real world you cant expect villains to wait for you to finish healing."

"I see" Four eyes said as he sat down.

"Looks like things are getting interesting" I think smirking as I get to prove my worthiness as number one.
~~~
Izuku's POV
It was lunch and we were asked by Todoroki to go with him for a bit. We decide to go with him since we found out we were saved by him that day.

"So whats this all about Todoroki?" We asked.

"It involves what I did that day" he said clearly referring to the USJ attack.

"When you roasted the thing called nomu alive? Thanks for saving us by the way we appreciate it" We answered.

He was silent as he said. "Yes.... that day I was overwhelmed and broke my pledge."

"Pledge?" We asked.

"This sounds pretty serious guys...." Izu said worried.

"Definitely" Akatani said.

"My father is Endeavor the number two pro hero and you met my mom" he said.

"It looks like we're about to hear about Mrs. Rei's story" Yamikumo said.

"Yeah and by his tone being darker than usual it could only be ever so pleasant" Mikumo said.

"Normally marriage is done by two individuals who love each other deeply but there's another kind" He said. "Have you ever heard of quirk marriages?"

"NO WAY!" Akatani said.

"That's disgusting!" Mido said.

"Talk about being a dick Endeavor" Yamikumo said.

"Ewwww! marrying someone for their quirk! Gross!" Izu said.

"There's a lot more to the number two pro then we all initially thought poor Mrs Rei" Mikumo said.

*explanation on quirk marriages and what his dad did to him and his mom*

"WHAT!?!" We all yelled mentally.

"FUCK ENDEAVOR" Yamikumo said angrily.

"As vulgar as that is....." Mikumo said. "Fuck Endeavor."

"MERDE (Fuck in French) ENDEAVOR!" Mido said.

"I will give Mrs Rei the biggest hug when we get the chance to again" Izu said.

"Seconded" Akatani said.

"I have a theory your related to somebody but I don't have evidence" Todoroki said. "That's all goodbye."

"My mother abandoned us when we were four" I said catching his attention. "We were put in an orphanage where they didn't care about the children's mental health. We were harassed by the other children and a lot of times our caretakers."

He seemed a bit surprised to hear that and let me continue.

"That kind of treatment was there for about a year until we were adopted by the smile hero, Ms Joke. When she did we weren't the best mentally" I said. "Yami took the abuse the worst and went a bit violent until we were put in the mental hospital to get better. That's how we met your mom she was the first one who approached us while Yami was going crazy."

He looks a bit taken aback by what I said.

"Before you ask why I told you this I figured it's only fair since you told me your story."

"Thanks Fukukado and it also seems my theory was off you aren't the secret love child of Aizawa" he said with a straight face.

"SAY WHAT!?!" We all yelled mantally.

Yamikumo was laughing so hard while the rest were dumbfounded.

"How do you say that with a straight face!?!" Akatani asked utterly confused.

"This conversation did a 180" Mikumo said trying to find the answer to Akatani's question as Yami laughed.

"What gave you that idea!?!" I said dumbfounded.

"Well for one I caught you about to call him starting with the letter d and he almost called you by your first name" he said. "Along with that he seems to like you the most. It's hard to pick up on but if you notice his lines are different towards you as if giving you special treatment."

"I guess that's fair" I answered. "Well see you around Todoroki-kun the others are probably looking for us."

"More like you" He said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well you were badly injured recently so it's pretty normal for them to be worried."

"Oh yeah guess that's fair."

The MPD cat boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें