Chapter 36: Pool

Note: When I'm doing things like "we" I'm referring only to Izuku. There are some instances where it's very obvious it's just Izuku talking so there will be no "We"
Izuku's POV
"We" called the police after Todo-chan told us who he was talking to and informed mall security.

The mall was closed and the police and pros searched for Shigaraki Tomura to no luck.

Todo-chan was taken in for interrogation on Shigaraki's real face.
......
We were just using our phone when we received a text from Todo-chan.

•Todo-chan•
Todo-chan: Hey Fukukado want to go to the school swimming pool for physical training with me, Kaminari and Mineta?

"F#ck no" we all thought.

"But I mean it's physical training" Mikumo said.

"Why does Mineta and Kaminari of all people want to do physical training?" Akatani asked.

"Oh wait" we all said.

"You don't think they have an ulterior motive do you?" Izu asked.

"Sh#t now we need to go" Yami said.

Izuku: Sure we'll go

Todo-chan: That took a while to answer why?

Izuku: We hate water -_-

Todo-chan: You don't have to join

Izuku: No we have a moral obligation to join

Todo-chan: Which is?

Izuku: We think Kaminari and Mineta didn't come for physical training

Todo-chan: I'll inform you if that suspicion is correct see you later

Izuku: k

We brought towels, sunscreen and a cooler with soda, water and various different fruit juices and kissed mom goodbye and went to UA.

We got greeted by the teachers we walked by and reached the locker room and got changed into school issued swimwear.

When we got there, a few of the guys were there and as we suspected....

The girls were there

"Mineta and Kaminari are gonna get murdered by Yami arent they?" Mido asked.

"Yep" Mikumo, Izu and Akatani said.

"UHHHHHH WHEN WILL THEY LEARN TO RESPECT W A M E N" Yami yelled angrily.

"Really Yami? You memed while letting out anger?" Mikumo deadpanned.

"It helps me cool down" Yami answered.

"Oh Fukukado do you need help with that?" Iida asked pointing at the cooler we were floating with Mido's quirk because we were in school now.

"Oh! Thanks!" We said as we let go of the cooler and Iida carried it.

"I noticed you were glaring at the girls" Iida said. "What's wrong?"

"Oh God we're so bad at hiding our emotions" Akatani sulked in embarrassment.

"Oh!" We said and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Don't think we were thinking anything inappropriate!" We said pretty loudly catching the attention of the other students around.

"It's just that it seems so unMineta and Kaminari-like to suggest physical training in a pool!" We said.

"What are you implying?" Uraraka asked.