Chapter 25: Aftermath

Izuku's POV
We were brought to the hospital but we didn't have it that bad.

Me and Todo-chan only had a few cuts so we could actually leave immediately but the same can't be said for Iida.

We spent the night there since the nurses insisted that our condition be checked over a bit more.

(If you're curious where Izuku was cut he was cut on the cheek because Stain threw a knife at them and it was too quick for Mido to react and Yami stopped him from licking from his face but Stain then jumped over them making his shadow join the other shadows making it harder for Yami to control and licked his blood from the knife.)

"Were you able to sleep Fukukado?" Todo-chan asked us.

"No not really" We answered.

"I see me too" he said.

"Looking back at the fight now, we did something pretty amazing. It seems like he could've killed us if he deemed us fake" We informed Todo-chan.

"Yeah it seems as though he let us both live in purpose. But I'm impressed by you, Iida. He was really trying to murder you but you stood tall" Todo-chan said to Iida who was listening in.

"So you kids are awake" Koneko said walking in. "You have a visitor."

A man who had a dog mutation causing us to flinch a bit came in along with Manual.

"Why a dog?" Akatani sulked with Izu agreeing.

"This is Kenji Tsugaramae, the chief of police in Hosu City" Koneko said and we stood up to pay respect.

"Please don't come near" Izu said.

"No no, stay seated woof" Tsugaramae said.

"He really has a big dog mutation....." Mido said.

"Yeah I hope he stays away" Mikumo admitted.

"I came here to discuss your run in with the Hero Killer" He said.

"It was bound to happen" We all thought.

"So it's been made clear that you three beat the Hero Killer. He has burns and several broken bones. He's currently under strict guard getting medical treatment. I'm here to talk to you about it" he told us.

(Note: Stain actually has less broken bones in this story because shadow blasts aren't as powerful as one for all so most of if not all his broken bones are from Iida)

We gulped as we knew that was illegal thanks to dad's teaching.

"In normal circumstances, I'd punish you all the same for illegally using your quirks to injure someone but a few heroes stepped in your defense" Tsugaramae informed us.

"Pro heroes stepped in for us?" We all thought in disbelief.

"These are the pro heroes Koneko, Endeavor, Manual and Native" he said. "According to them, Tenya ran off to fight the hero killer when the Nomu attack started."

Iida flinched and looked down in shame hearing his foolish move.

"Koneko went to help fight the nomus and saw the absence of Tenya and told Nekoippai to go find him correct?" He asked us.

We nodded our head.

"You ran off and found the Hero Killer about to kill Tenya and searched alleyways because you had a feeling Tenya was out for revenge for his brother and knew the Hero Killer fought in secluded areas particularly alleyways and dead ends."

Iida was once again looked ashamed and we decided to go over and place our hand on his shoulder and smiled at him telling him its fine cause it was in the past.