Chapter 39: Training Camp III

Todoroki's POV
I went with the rest of the boys(minus Mineta bcz he's still stuck at the fence since that was his punishment and I forgot to explain why but he was placed at the girls' side bcz they thought it was fitting since he wanted to be there so much) to our room and futons were set up for us.

We all picked a futon but some of them were very quick in choosing so that left me little options.

I look around for a free futon and I found one and also saw who was sleeping next to it.

Sh#t

I looked around again to make sure but there was really no other option so I went to the futon next to Fukukado.

As I layed down and got comfortable, I heard quiet snoring and saw the source was Fukukado.

They were laying on their back and their chin rested on the futon.

(They pretty much looked like this and also I nearly squealed at night for how adorable the cat is send help)

I felt my face flare up a bit from how adorable and peaceful they looked.

I layed on my futon and slowly drifted to sleep.
~~~
Izuku's POV
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" me and my personalities squealed.

We woke up and saw Todo-chan next to us and he looked so peaceful while sleeping.

(If y'all were curious this is what he looks like -w-)

He legit looks like a cat and we should know because we slept like that before.

We woke up way too early so we went back to sleep.

When we woke up the remedial class students were leaving for their remedial classes and we decided to go get dressed for the day.

When the boys woke up, they all had to line up to get a shower and we already finished so we went for breakfast.

Kouta was being cold but we did chat for a bit before the others came in.

Then training camp began.

"DAMMIT!" Kacchan yelled as he released his explosions.

Akatani was out and was working on making earth beasts similar to Aunt Pixie Bob.(Im getting lazy looking up their names so just roll with it plez)

After one hour of making earth beasts, he gave control to Izu and we ran off to where Shouji and Hagakure were.

Izu made multiple illusions for Shouji to make it harder for him to be able to locate Hagakure.

After another hour, Yami took control and with blurry eyesight went over to where Yaomomo and Satou were.

We took off our shirt and then started digging into the desserts while creating various shadow items from our chest and back.

Sword, pole, shield, whip, mace, axe, blanket, hat and many more random items.

After 30 minutes of making random items, we moved onto creating shadow creatures.

Wolf, cat, bird, mouse, cheetah, eagle, snake, bunny, a shadow version of the earth beasts and a dragon.

"Woah!" Kirishima said seeing our massive dragon.

"Finally!" Yami yelled throwing our arms in the air.

"You're not done yet you know" dad said from behind us.

"That we are aware off" we said as Mido took control with better vision but was a bit wobbly due to the excessive use and recovery of our stamina.

Mido went over to the more rocky are and started to float all the rocks and debris available.

Weights were added by the Wild Wild Pussycats to make it harder for our weight limit and after the fifth weight we hit our weight limit.

A migraine was beginning to build up in our head and we had to endure it as we kept the rocks and weights floating but after 30 minutes we couldn't handle it.

Mido dropped the weights and clutched our head from the pain.

"Hey! That's longer than before but you need to get back up!" Aunty Ragdoll said.

"Literally give us like 3 minutes we've been practicing all of our quirks except Mikumo's" we said.

"Yeah I'm just recording your work along with organizing our memory and schoolwork" Mikumo said.

"LUCKY!" Yami, Mido, Akatani And Izu yelled.

"I can feel the drawbacks as well you know" Mikumo said.

"But not as much as us" Izu said.

After our short 3 minute break, Akatani returned and we continued that routine while running around the entire area and made us of our cat sense and reflexes to maneuver around our classmates' quirks.

~At the end of the day~

Our aunts just explained that WE have to cook for ourselves now.

"W H Y" Yami groaned.

"Let's finish this quickly" Mido said.

We stretched our tired arms and went to get to work.

We lit a fire using stones Mido floated over and we saw that some of our classmates got Todo-chan to make a fire for them.

"You need to stop relying on others to make a fire" Yaomomo said as she made a lighter with her quirk.

"Yaomomo! Mind if I borrow your lighter?" Jirou asked pointing to the sticks she accidentally broke while trying to make a fire.

"Of course Kyoka" Yaomomo said as she went over and handed the lighter to her.

Kacchan tried to light a fire with explosions.

"Epic fail" Akatani said.

When our food was made it was good enough for us to eat.

We got a bowl of the curry for Kouta because he hadn't eaten anything yet and saw him run off somewhere and we followed him.

"Kouta" we said.

"Huh?" Kouta asked. "What are you doing here?"

"You didn't eat anything" we said as we put the bowl of curry down.

"Oh" he said.

We turned around and left Kouta alone to eat since we knew that's what he wanted.

~~~~~
IM SORRY FOR TAKING A LONG TIME TO UPDATE AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS ABSOLUTE CRAP

I was uninspired to write this because I have way too many ideas for the next part but not enough for here.

I've always tried to update this and reacting to aus before a week passed but that's been getting harder with my self-control for my phone depleting.

So I just want to know

How long are you guys willing to wait for updates?

Because I might put this book on hiatus until I have proper ideas for the chapters because the chapters have not been good enough for me lately that it's driving me mad