Chapter 29: Final exams preparations

Timeskip to discovering the results of midterms because I'm a lazy ass. Also they're rankings are on a board at the front for the sake of them knowing their grades.
Kaminari's POV
"There's only one week left before final exams. I'm sure you're all studying constantly. There's also the practical. Good luck" Aizawa Sensei said before he left.

"Sh#%"

"I haven't studied at all!" I said and my rank was 20th in the midterms.

I was freaking out with Ashido who got 19th on the midterms right above me.

"It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately" Tokoyami said and if the board said his rank is 14th.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms so I'm kinda worried about these. They won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us" Satou said and the board showed he ranked 11th.

"As someone ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned" Mineta said and he was ranked NINTH!?!

"What!?! You were ninth in the midterms!?!" Me and Ashido gasped at him.

"I thought you were one of us!?!" Ashido whined at him.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable if they're stupid!?! Who wants that!?!" I whined.

"Maybe... the world" Mineta replied.

"Ashido, Kaminari if you two want help we can help you two" Fukukado said walking over with blue eyes meaning Mikumo was out I think and he got FIRST PLACE! SCORE!

"Really!?!" Me and Ashido said.

"Sure let's arrange a schedule" Fukukado said.

"I will go as well as my absence caused me to get severely behind" Iida said and he ranked 12th.

"If you two only listened in class you wouldn't be so behind" Todoroki remarked and he ranked 4th on the midterms.

"You're so cruel" me and Ashido said.

"Can you tutor me as well Fukukado?" Jirou asked and held her textbook out. "I'm having difficulty with quadratic functions."

"Tutor me as well please!" Sero said and put his hands in a prayer position. "You must be good at classic literature as well right?"

"Is there a room for a little more? There's some parts I don't get" Ojirou said.

"Of course" Fukukado answered.

"YES!" We cheered.

"We can go to my place I'll text you guys our address" Fukukado said. "My parents are out to work so we'll have the house to ourselves but don't break anything."

"Yes And Thanks Fukukado!" Me and Ashido said.
~~~
Izuku's POV
"Looks like you'll have an interesting weekend Neko-kun" Uraraka said.

"Yeah and thanks for agreeing to tutor me and the others again Fukukado" Iida said.

"No worries" We said. "All the written tests will be stuff from class so those should be easy with Mikumo."

"Is that how you got perfect Fukukado-kun?" Tsu asked who ranked fifth.

"Yeah it's not against the rule to have Mikumo do the test and he can never forget stuff thanks to his quirk" We explained. "Also we would never cheat and Aizawa Sensei made sure of it with a special wristband he gave us."

"You're lucky to never forget things the test won't be that easy" Uraraka said and she ranked 13th if I'm correct.

"It's a comprehensive test of everything we learned this year" Hagakure said who ranked 16th.

"And that's all Aizawa Sensei told us" Tsu said.

"Except we have a bit more of an idea thanks to him being our dad" Mido said.

"We also have to stay in great physical shape" We said before we suddenly had our lightning fast reflexes activate and turned our head to duck avoiding an elbow.

(Just imagine its like Raibaru from Yandere Simulator)

"Oh sorry about almost hitting you you're it's so big it's hard to miss" A voice said belonging to Monoma.

"Bruh our dad is a teacher who could expel you for harassment" Yamikumo said.

"I heard you three fought the hero killer and won" Monoma said. "Aren't you all so amazing? You're all bound to be the crowd favorite. And it seems that the main cause for the whole incident came back from a month's suspension how'd it go? Knowing that you caused so much trouble unlike class 1-B th-"

Before he could continue we jumped and chopped his neck and felt another hand next to ours also chopping him.

"He got double oofed" Yamikumo said.

"Oh hi" The owner of the arm was none other than Itsuka Kendo the class rep of 1-B. "Sorry about Monoma there seems to be something wrong with his heart, I'll take him from here."

"His heart?" We all collectively thought confused.

She grabbed the collar of the now unconscious Monoma.

"Also I heard you guys were having trouble about the practicals" Kendo said. "I asked an upperclassman and they said that we're fighting robots."

"Oh yeah how could we forget?" Mikumo said.

"Yeah dad really dislikes the robots saying they're impractical" Akatani said.

"I mean he had to get transferred via the sports festival to enter the Hero course due to his quirk only working on people" Izu said.

"We never got to fight those did we?" Yamikumo said.

"Yeah the recommendation exams didn't have those" Mido said.
....
"All right!" Kaminari and Ashido cheered.

"If its just robots it'll be no problem!" Kaminari cheered. "I can just zap them!"

"And I can melt them!" Ashido cheered.

"The robots were relatively easy at the sports festival" Todoroki said.

"We wouldn't know" We said. "We just flew over them as a small cat."

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask" Tsu said. "How exactly does that work?"

"Yeah you never explained that cat thing you guys did" Uraraka said.

"Oh" we said. "That's easy. Basically we can shift into a cat at Will for as long as we want and still have access to our quirks but we're weaker to our quirks' drawbacks. We don't like using it because if we don't lay down perfectly in our clothes we'll end up naked."

"Oh I see" Uraraka said.
~~~~~
Chapter published boom.

I'm really excited to write the final exams you don't even know.

Also decided to explain the damn cat thing since some people might be curious.