Dog day.

Russia: Country boy I love youu~ aaa.

___________________

"Russia! Russia wake up!"

Russia's eyes fluttered open to a demanding voice. He noticed that he dad was standing beside the couch. He also noticed that America was on top of him, and Bel was on top of America.

Russia wiggled from under the two and looked his brother in the eyes.

"Can I help you Ukraine?"

Ukraine crossed his arms, "Get dressed! You're supposed to take me to pick up the dogs!"

Russia was just remembered that him and Ukraine adopted dogs. We got two Samoyeds named Maxim (Russia) and Svetlana (Ukraine).

Russia got up and walked to the stairs, before stopping and turning around.

"Could you wake up America for me? Tell him that it's alright for him to leave."

Ukraine nodded, and Russia kept walking upstairs.

__________________

Ukraine hugged Svetlana with the most love I've ever seen him give to a species.

Ukraine smiled, "Isn't she just the cutest thing?"

I chuckled, "Maxim is cuter!"

Ukraine growled with venom laced in his voice, "He is not! That isn't possible!"

Russia rolled his eyes, "I was just messing with you."

Russia smiled and took one hand off the wheel to pet Maxim, who was laying peacefully in his lap.

"Belarus is gonna be SO happy!"

___________________

Thanks for reading 💕

this part is just to make up for the last one. The long parts are starting in the next one (I hope ;c)

stay tuned ~