Happier.

Blocked and reportedd.
__________________________

Canada ran upstairs and Bel's eyes widened.

"You know Amerika?"

Russia sighed, "Yes, Bel."

Bel smiled and stepped away from Russia, and sat on the other side of Russia.

"Come sit down Amerika!"

America smiled weakly and sat down next to Russia, biting his lip and holding his arm the whole time. It was a nervous habit of his, and he didn't like it.

"Are you doing well Amerika?"

America looked up at Russia. His anxiety went through the roof looking at the boyfriend that he hasn't talked to in days. He felt bad about that. No couple should blank each other for days.

America noticed that he was panicking. He felt two arms wrap around him, and his eyes widened.

"H-Hu-"

"America, I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling very well. But now that you're back I'm feeling a little better."

America smiled. He felt safe in his lovers embrace. He always has.

Russia chuckled, "Even if we haven't been together for too long, I can since when you're having a panic attack."

America didn't answer, but Russia knew he had heard him. Then, he suddenly felt a tug in his sleeve.

Russia turned around to see Bel looking up at him, and America had opened his eyes as well.

"Broder..I wanna cuddol too!"

America giggled, "Come here you Belarusian!"

Bel smiled and crawled between Russia and America, somewhat sitting on both of they're legs.

America and Russia held Bel from both sides, and America rested his head in Russia's shoulder.

Russia felt happier.

_________________

thanks for reading 💕

I'm not in the mood for long chapters, but I'm going to try. Sorry for the short one this time!

stay tuned~