Drunk America.

I was in my room eating cookies, when I decided to make a new chapter. So calm yo tits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ America's POV. ~~

After a while, I stopped drinking and got up. I said goodbye to everyone who I was ranting to about Russia, but I didn't say his name in the conversation. I waddle out of the bar and to 'my house.'

For some reason my key wasn't working, so I threw it on the floor and started knocking.

"This isn't funnyy! Whoever switched out my keys I'ma- *hic* beat y-you up!"

I almost beat own the door until Russia opens it and looks down at me. I look at him with dreary eyes as my lip starts to quiver.

"R-Russ, what are you doing at my housee? Did you come to *hic* s-see me? That doesn't matter..I'm sorry!"

~~ Russia's POV. ~~

I open the door to see America looking up at me, and he looks drunk. What the hell is he going on about?

"America, this isn't your house. You're drunk, go home."

He stomps his foot and his eyes get teary, like a toddler getting ready to have a tantrum. Good thing no one was home..Dad went who knows where, Ukraine went to Canada's house, and Belarus tagged along.

"I..I don't wanna go home! I want someone to hug me before I sleep, someone to kiss me, a forehead kiss would do nicely! I want someone to cuddle and care for me, I want someone to love!"

He starts crying as tears drop from his eyes. Yep, he's definitely drunk. I pull him inside and close the door, since we was yelling loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood.

He keeps crying and pulls me into a tight hug, his sobs becoming muffled as he nuzzles into my chest. I hug him softly and pat his to comfort him, it seemed to be working.

"R-Russia...I'm sorry for what I said over the phone..I just wanted to t-tell you..I-I wasn't thinking straight."

I huff, right now you aren't think straight either. I still felt bad for him as well...I had a tiny crush on him, but it wasn't that big. I pick him up and bring him to the couch, sitting him up right as I let him go. He wipes his eyes with his sleeves, then goes to look up at me.

"W-were *hic* are you going? A-are you going to leave me here? Please don't leave me here alone.."

I hug him again, and walk into the kitchen, making some healthy food for him so he doesn't feel as bad in the morning. I bring it back to him as he turned back around, I guess he was watching me cook. I give it to him, and  he smiles cutely at me. I blush a little and sit down next to him.

He finishes his food and yawns, he didn't seem as drunk any more, but I know he still think he needs rest. I was laying down until he crawled on my chest hiccuping and closing his eyes like it was normal.

I started to blink at what was happening and how it was all so sudden, but I wrapped my arms around him to cuddle as we both fell asleep.

~~ America's POV. ~~

I wake up, feeling levitated and warmer than usual. I look down to see that I was laying on Russia. I don't remember coming over his house yesterday, besides coming over with Canada, but I remember we left.

That's when I realized what happened, I had gotten drunk. But that's all I remember...I look down to see that we were both still fully clothed, that was a good thing. I sighed softly and tried shifting off of Russia; he then grabs me and starts holding me tigher.

I thought he was still sleeping? Did he since me leave? Or is he awake? I stopped quest why Russia started holding me and just went with it. This could be the only time I get to cuddle with Russia, or anyone really. I snuggled in closer to him, and closed my eyes again...

It was actually pretty comfortable, just how I imagined it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just noticed that my chapters may be heart to read since I don't proof read sometimes and auto correct gets the best of me. Sorry if my chapters are getting hard to read! Love you all!

Word count: 753.