He's back.

Don't ask why this took so long.

Ö

______________________

"America wake up! We're back!"

Canada shook Ame's shoulder until he woke up. Which was hard because he was a heavy sleeper. America popped up and his eyes fluttered open.

"Who the fuck is waking me up..I'll stab yo- Oh. Maple. Sorry."

America gave Canada a small smile and stood up, stretching. Canada stood up after him and walked out of the isle, since he was sitting on the outside.

America got his bag from the overhead bin and walked off of the plane.

When they had got off, France and Britain were waiting at the gate. France immediately went up and hugged America, then Canada.

"My loves. You had a good time? How was the plane ride? Are you feeling sick?"

(Did I make France a boy or a girl? I'm guessing girl.)

America scoffed sarcastically like the sassy boy he is.

"Mom, we're fine."

Britain decided to chime in, "Do you guys need a ride home? Or do you have to be somewhere?"

America shook his head, "I have to visit my friend."

America elbowed Canada softly, which made him get the message.

"Yeah, me too. So I'll go with him."

America put up a fake yet believable smile while walking off with Canada.

"Bye guys!"

Kiwi sighed and looked up at his parents, shaking his head.

"You know they are in relationship, right?" (Bad grammar is on purpose grr.)

Their head immediately shot towards their son, "What?"

Kiwi rolled his eyes. "Nothing."

.

.

America and Canada were walking to the slav household. America felt nervous since he hadn't talked to Russia in days. Canada felt happy since he got to see his boyfriend. (You thought Ukraine was a girl? Eww, that's straight. Which reminds me that I need to mention Japan more. 🤔)

They had made it to the house and Canada was the one to knock.

.

.

.

.

.

They heard a few clicks and a short girl opened the door. She had a little bit of green, a huge space of red, and white hair that was covering her eye with a red pattern on it. This girl also wore a dark pink bow.

The girl studied the two for a second, before her eyes lit up and she ran to Canada. Canada picked her up and smiled.

"Canada! I miss you!"

"Bel! I missed you too!"

Belarus latched one of her arms around Canada as she took his hat and placed it on her own head.

America tapped his foot. Canada and Bel looked over to him.

"Oh! Bel! This is my brother, America."

Bel looked at America confused, "Brother? I thought he was a girl wit shot hair."

Canada laughed and America clicked his tongue. "I get it. I'm fabulous."

Canada looked at Bel, "Do you know where your siblings are?"

Bel made a face to look like she was thinking. "Ukraine in his room, Kazak in his room, Russia on the couch. An I WAS on the couch."

Canada playfully lifted his eyebrow, "You WERE on the couch?"

Bel smiled and nodded.

"Hate to break up the wholesome moment, but can we go inside?"

Canada nodded and placed Bel on her feet. Bel ran in and ran to the couch, tugging in Russia's sleeve.

"Big broder! We have guesses!"

"Guesses? You mean guests?"

"Potatoe! Potato! I like Potatoes.."

Russia giggled and looked at the doorway.

"A-America..You're back.."

Canada smiled, "I'ma go.."

_________________________

Thanks for reading 💕

I would make this chapter longer but I wanna leave you on a cliffhanger.

Thanks for liking my story btw. I know the first parts were a little cringe. 😔

Stay tuned~