Uh oh.

I'd like to say thank you such for PepsiTrash for motivating me to make this chapter. Ilysm ty ❤❤

Warning: Contains slight gore, and depressing topics (sorry in advance!)
__________________________

~~ America's POV. ~~

"A-Ah! Let me go! Stop!"

I scream and kick around as North tries to grab me and hold me in one place. It eventually works as he gets too close for comfort. I need to think quick on my feet..how the hell do I get out of this mess?

I look around for something that could help me. Ah, I know.

"F-Fine..do what you want.."

"Finally quit struggling and decided to listen, huh? Good.."

North leans in and closes the space in between us to kiss me. I immediately bit him and kick him off of me, rolling off the bed and cutting both ropes with the sharp part of the bed.

"Ah, 기생!" (Bitch.)

I stand up and shake the broken ropes off of me and head for the door, he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the cold floor. I slowly got up as I felt a bruise swelling on my arm..

"You think you're so smart. Well, where were you going to go if you managed to escape anyways? Dumbass."

His tone was low as a aggressive sneer painted his face. I could feel tears pricking the corner of my eyes, and the air around me felt warm. I just curled up slowly, I felt weak. I felt like I want to jump out of the window. I could hear North's boots walking over to me as he crouched grabbed my hair and forced me to face him.

"P-Please..Let me go.."

He chuckles a little as he pulls my hair, the tears now falling down my cheeks.

"Why? You aren't in the position to ask that. It isn't that hard to stay still and be tortured the easy way. So I guess I'll do it the hard way."

He got up from his position as he pulled me towards the door. All that could come into mind was the words "Please." and "No." as tears ran down my cheeks and my eyes became red. We entered a room with a metal table and a stand with a few sharp looking things on it.

I couldn't defend myself. I haven't eaten and the hunger was eating me from the inside out already.

"Please..p-please don't d-do this...I'll do whatever you want me too..just please."

He just snarled again and placed me into the table. He buckled up my wrists and ankles so I couldn't move. I didn't want to move, my body was already aching enough.

He walked over to the table and pulled out what seemed to be a large knife, and raised my shirt. He traced my chest with the cold metal until he got to my waist. He pushed down on my skin enough to draw blood from me, which made me wince.

"Please..*hic* please.."

I don't know how long I've been crying. I had cuts, bruises, burns, and red, irritated spots all over. His body hurt like hell. North finally finished, and all I could do is twitch in pain.

Will anyone ever come for me? Do they even care? It doesn't matter anyways..I'm going to die soon. I don't feel anything anymore..I feel num all over as blood spilled out of me. My eye lids start to fall as I pass out, I'm going to die.

____________________

Sorry for such a short and depressing chapter. The next one will probably come out today. Thanks for reading! Toodaloo!