Stolen.

~~ Canada's POV. ~~

"It's getting late, I should go get America and Aussie."

Everyone said goodbye and all that jazz as I ran down stairs to the living room. I knew I saw America hanging out there earlier, so I assumed that he would still be here.

"Hey everyone, do you know where America is?"

Mexico looked up at me and smiled, then looking back down at the card game they were playing.

"North took him home a couple hours ago."

Hmm, how does North know where we live? I go to grab Aussie and we head out, saying goodbye to everyone there. Aussie was drunk, so he was yelling nonsense and all that. We make it home and I get out my keys to open the door.

Luckily, it was just mom there on the couch. She greeted us with a warm smile.

"Hey mom! Did America ever make it home?"

She gives me a confused look and shakes her head.

"No, Chéri. I haven't seen him come in."

I give a awkward chuckle and run up the stairs to take Aussie to his room. 'America didn't come home? Where could he be then?' I put Aussie to bed and run to my room.

I take out my phone and call America, it rings a couple times before going to voicemail. I decide to leave a message just in case his phone was turned off. A bunch of thoughts go through my mind as I place my phone down back onto the nightstand.

'Where could he be?'
'Could North be behind this?'
'What if he's hurt?'
'What if he never comes back?'

I shake all of the questions away in my mind and decide on one thing: if he doesn't come back tomorrow, then I'm going to find him.

~~ America's POV. ~~

I wake up on what seems to be a bed. What the..where the hell am I? I try to move but I'm unable to.. Oh god.. I'm tied to the bed. I try screaming as well but I'm also gagged. A moment of struggling, I heard the door open slowly.

"Finally, you're up."

I tried saying something but it just came out as muffled gibberish. North Korea was standing in front of the bed with a smig look on his face.

"Aww, you're so cute.."

He eases closer to me, until our faces are almost touching. He tries to go for my pants but I just scream and knee him in the gut. Even if my feet are tied together, I can still move properly.

He grunts and looks up at me, shaking a little.

"You wanna be a fucking brat, huh?"

I don't know why, but my eyes we're starting to water and tears started to flow out of my eyes.

"Aww, the little brat is having a temper tantrum?"

I just narrow my eyes at him with rage, since I can't say anything. He smirks and faces to leave the room.

"You know what, I'm not in the mood anymore. I'll deal with you later."

I heard the door close and start to unleash all of my tears. This is horrible, I don't wanna be here.. Hopefully someone will come to look for me soon.

~~ Russia's POV. ~~

I haven't seen America today..or yesterday. I tried to go downstairs at the party, but then SK was being annoying so I stayed upstairs to avoid him. I've been trying to call him but they all go straight to voicemail.. Is he blanking me?

Today 6:32 PM

Russia - Hey, you there?
Russia - Wanna hang out today?
Russia - Helloo?
Russia - Are you ignoring me?

Today 7:43 PM

Russia - You must've been taking a nap.
Russia - Are you there?
Russia - I asked Canada, he said you aren't home.
Russia - You know what? Never mind.
Russia - Please answer :(

Ugh, did he lose his phone yesterday? You know what, I need to talk to Canada some more.

Today 7:54 PM

Russia - Hey Canada, what happened to America at the party?

Canada - Mexico said that North took him home.

Russia - What? Why did they trust him?

Canada - I'm sure he's fine.. We'll see tomorrow.

I honestly feel like I should go on a rampage until I find him.. North shouldn't be trusted. But, it is getting late, and dinner should be ready soon.

I guess Canada is right, we'll see tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly don't want to do this but...

May do a lemon/smut scene next chapter-

It's only for the plot I'm sorry :( ! Unless I find a alternative route.

Anyways, have a nice day, go outside. Byee!

Edit - Wattpad gave me troubles with trying to upload this. Thank god I didn't have to start over.