Chapter 57. Mall Terror

Start from the beginning

One. Shes talking to Asuna, Ruby and the others. So I didn't want to interrupt.

And Two, I don't wanna talk to her..... Because I'm shy... I know I suck.

Shino was an average looking girl. Around Ruby's hight but she's slightly more taller or more. She also had short hair. She might be mistaken as a man if you weren't looking right. But the only long part of her hair was the two little strains of her hair, which she ties with these cute little bows. Yes, it kinda looks cute. And of course. Her glasses. She wore a gray shirt with a cat tee shirt underneath. And as she talked to the others, she drank from a little McRonalds. I believe it was a milk shake.

And unknowing to me, Shino turned to face me and Kazuto, and caught eye contact with me! "Hm?" She questions

I panicked! As my shyness went haywire. I looked away, and tried to look like I was talking to Kazuto. But... I looked too nervous and shy. "You ok (Y/N)?" I hear Yang ask. "Your looking a little red." Rika says. I gave my best answer. Even though... It probably sucked. Aaaaand it did. As the girls made a look. That looked confused and suspicious. "Kazuto isn't telling you weird stuff, is he....?" Asuna asks making a face. A face that would make anyone worried. A face that made ME, feel very intimated, and feel small. A face that made Kazuto make the biggest U turn, and dash right behind me. "Wh-wh-...Kazuto!!" I exclaimed. "I'm sorry (Y/N) but when she makes that expression, she's suspecting I'm thinking something perverted!" He whispers. I paused. "..... Why?" I ask. "I've had... Very. Awkward situations that ended in tragedy." He replies. "What are you whispering to him?" Suguha asks. "I'm sensing some major boy suspicious..." Weiss says making a face. It looked like one of disappointment. Ruby looked confused, yet suspicious. Same with Yang and the others
But Asuna's expression scared me most...

Well, all the girl's expressions scared me

Well, all the girl's expressions scared me. But she had topped it. I had to think of, or so something fast. Or this will turn into those moments on anime where the protagonist gets jumped by all the girls. And (Y/N) didn't want that. Nope, I was not having it. My eyes scanned around quickly. Looking for a way to escape this situation. And after a lucky quick scan to the right with my eyes, I found it. I found our escape!

But this escape came at a cost. A cost for a soul.... Manly Kazuto's soul. And you'll see what. As the girls glared at us, closing in on us, I swiftly pointed my finger out into the air. It felt as I tore through the air itself as I swiftly pointed. "Hey look! I There's a discount in that Victoria's Secret!" I shouted. In a quick, swift, blabbering mess. As I said, I was still in a nervous panicky state. Same with Kazuto. But after the thing I shouted, the girls immediately turned around. Switching their expressions from the suspicious predatory expression, to curiosity. Then, it changed again. To the most happiest expression ever. I ccould have sworn there were hearts in Rika's, Ayano's and Weiss' eyes. They immediately speed walk to the store. Leaving me and Kazuto there. To catch our breath. "Whoo... That was close. Nearly was about to be accused of being a perv." I said. "That was close?" I hear Kazuto say behind me. "Do you not know what store you pointed them to!?" He asks. "Some store that has a woman named Victoria and she has a secret." I responded. Kazuto makes an unamused face. "No... The store you just pointed out is one of the many stores Asuna and the others shop for hours on end, and stores that they torture me in when they panty shop!" He exclaimed. Now I was paniced. "Then we should go." I said. "Maybe hide there." I point to some benches in the distance. Me and Kazuto already start to speed walk over there. When...

"Ohhh no you don't!" It was Rika, she grabbed us in her playful tone. "Oh crap!" Kazuto shouts. "They got us! THEY GOT US!!" I shout panicking. "Your not getting away that easily." Blake says poking her head out the door. "But whyyyyyyy!?" I shout, almost in a whine. "What are you gonna do to us... " Kazuto asks. Sounding drained. "Why else would we drag you in here. We need a Man's opinion on our clothing choices." Rika said. Me and Kazuto made a face toward each other. Then suddenly burst out screaming.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!! THERE GONNA KILL US WITH GIRL PRODUCTS!!" I scream. Scrapping at the side walk. Trying to grab something. "Someone! Please! Heeeelp!!" Kazuto yells. "No, no, no. Your... Not getting away boys." Rika says as she Huffs and continues to drag us into the store....

We continue to scream and struggle. Trying to grab onto something. Bit when we do, it always is forced away from us, as Rika, with surprising strength, was able to keep us from holding on to something. and from our struggling....It wasn't long, until she finally managed to drag us in.... Dragging us in, to our doom...

"NO! NO!! NO! OH GOD NO!!! SOMEONE!!! SOMEONE! HELP! PLEASE!!!! PLEEEEEEAAAASE!!!!" I scram one last time. "AAagh! I HATE this!" Kazuto yells as he gives us and pout. As we are soo  both dragged in. And the door closes...

To be continued...

Note: I would like to apologize for the very delayed chapter. I was having a bit of family problems and at a certain point. I lost interest in the story. But I'm back now and ready to finish. I apologize.