Chapter 21

We had all come back from the beach and were supposed to shower and have lunch then leave at around 3 pm

We had all come back from the beach and were supposed to shower and have lunch then leave at around 3 pm. But judging from the chaos, the boys were causing I doubt we will be able to leave on time.

Ashley and Ryan were in the kitchen fixing the lunch. Erick was sitting and reading a book in the corner, all showered and ready. Jace and Tyler were loading our bags in the car.

"Get the hell out of the bathroom already Neil!" Avi yelled from the room downstairs.

"You can take a shower in my room, I'm all done," I called out to him and made my way to the room he was in.

"My clothes are in there. I was in the bathroom first, but I forgot my towel, so I walked out to get it. But by the time I came in Neil was already in the shower. And now he refuses to come out or give me my clothes, " Avi said and kicked the door.

I just laughed and plopped down on the bed. After a few moments, Jace and Tyler came inside the room and saw Avi leaning by the bathroom door and chuckled.

"Hey, do you have Sam in there? Is that why you're taking so long?" Jace called out to Neil and sat down beside me.

"Hey! I'm right here," we heard Sam yell from the living room and I giggled.

"Guys the lunch is ready, come on," Ryan said as he came inside the room.

"Did someone say lunch?" Neil said and opened the door dressed in a pair of shorts while drying his hair with a towel.

"Finally!" Avi exclaimed throwing his hand in the air dramatically.

"All yours, " Neil gave a slight bow to Avi and walked out of the bathroom.

"Butthead, " Avi mumbled as he got inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut in a dramatic exit.

"Hey, you forgot your towel again!" Neil called out to him and laughed.

After a few seconds, Avi slowly opened the door and walked over to Neil and snatched the towel from his outstretched hand then walked back to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind him, again.

We all burst out laughing and walked over to the kitchen, where Ashley and Sam were.

"Isn't there any other bathroom available?" Tyler asked.

"You can use mine, upstairs," I offered.

"Thanks," he said and left.

There was quite a nice spread laid out for lunch. Scrambled eggs, cheese omelets, sandwiches, garlic bread, salad, and freshly cut fruits. Jace let out a low whistle as we took our seats.

"Ryan, you continue to surprise me. All of this smells so good," I said.

"Thanks. We had to finish all the food we had brought with us before leaving today. So I used up everything. I had a lot of help though," he said and looked at Ashley, who was already smiling at him.