"Your First Time?!"

Start from the beginning

Carlisle grunted at the impact and Edward smiled, standing and facing away from his opponent in early victory.

Nixie smirked at the look on Jasper's face, her mate walking towards the duo, "one more thing" he informed Edward, watching his brothers confused look.

Edward's feet were taken out from under him causing him to smack the ground.

"Never turn your back on your enemy" Jasper lazily recited.

The wolves watched them fight, refusing to admit that they were actually impressed. Sam watched Nixie bounce on the side, yearning for her turn.

Jasper motioned his "twin" forward, giving her an encouraging nod. She swung, but he ducked under her arm, also evading the one she threw right after. Jasper caught her right arm in his grip before it could drop to her side, giving it a hard tug and forcing Rosalie to flip through the air, sighing when she met the ground.

Bella watched in awe, eyes widening when Nixie stepped up to Jasper.

"Don't take it easy on me baby" Nixie teased her mate, ignoring the way the wolves tensed when she made her way up.

Jasper chuckled at his girlfriend, "never Nix."

She approached her mate, and watched his eyebrows raise as if challenging her. Nixie's eyes narrowed before she blew him a kiss.

Jasper took her distraction as an invitation, swinging his arm towards her face but she avoided it, he hummed in approval. He launched his left arm towards her head, Nixie ducking under that one too.

She chuckled at Jasper's face, skipping back and toying with him.

Jasper tried to catch her off guard, taking the direct approach and darting in her direction but right as he went to make contact with her body, she disappeared causing him to stop in his tracks before she reappeared right beside him and clotheslined him into the dirt.

The wolves ears perked, what the hell was that?! They watched the blue smoke swirl around Nixie and Jasper's body from the spot she disappeared.

Edward spoke, "you didn't tell the wolves about your gift." He heard the wolves' thoughts about what they witnessed and couldn't help but smirk.

Nixie avoided Jasper's fist, throwing her own and nailing him in the chest, forcing him to take a step back. "It must've slipped my mind" she breathed.

Jasper stared at his mate in awe, he had yet to lay a single hand on her and he was impressed with her level of fighting. Nixie wasn't kidding when she said she was good with combat. He sauntered towards her, swinging his arms one after the other while she continuously avoided all his hits.

The Cullens watched in awe from the sidelines, never having seen anyone beat Jasper in hand to hand combat.

Nixie spun under Jasper's swings but he reached out, gripping her upper arms and giving her a smug smirk. He gripped her chin, pulling her face towards his for a kiss but all he met was air. Waving the blue smoke out of his face he looked around to find his mate, when a weight landed on his shoulders as Nixie appeared right above his head.

She chuckled at the groups stunned expressions, leaning down and placing a kiss on Jasper's lips and laughing at his awestruck face. "That's how you do it Emmett" she called, causing the big vampire to pout while his wife laughed at their childish antics.

Nixie trudged towards the wolves as Jasper beckoned Esme next. She stood between Paul and Sam and upon noticing Paul's angry stare, she spoke, "it really did slip my mind that I hadn't told you guys about my gift."