It's when I hear the sound of loud music and motorcycles that my relaxation is quickly ended.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say to myself.

I'm getting déjà vu from the first night I met him.

I'm hoping that they don't see me, but knowing my luck that won't happen.

And it doesn't help that there's basically no separation between our yards.

I can see them through his windows, and hopefully no one sees.

God, I sound like such a stalker.

I see a few familiar faces, all except for one.

Dabi.

I keep watching, waiting for him to to be in sight.

Where the hell is he?

When all of a sudden, I'm startled by a voice that I couldn't mistaken for anyone else's.

"Looking for someone?" I turn around, and damn, is he looking good. I don't know how he does it, but something about his leather jacket and chains really get to me.

Why was I mad at him again?

Oh, right.

"You! Don't talk to me. Also, you can't just come into my backyard whenever you please."

"Ouch, why the hostility, princess?"

Princess...

I get another flashback from last night of us sitting on a couch, and him telling me that I'm a princess.

"Don't you princess me. We hooked up last night. While I was completely blacked out. I should've known you'd be the type to take advantage of a girl. And of course, I couldn't stop it because I was hammered. How did we even get into that room? I remember it saying management on it."

I get out of the hot tub, only to realize that I forgot a towel.

Great.

"Slow down, Akira. First off, I am management. I own that club."

"You own a club?"

"Yeah, but that's besides the point. And it wasn't like that. I'll admit that yes, we did kiss. But then I realized how fucked up you were and I stopped it. You remember everything else but not that?"

Dabi's POV

When she steps out of the hot tub, it takes all the strength in me not to have my jaw drop to the floor. Watching the droplets of water drip down her perfect body... fuck.

Focus, Dabi.

"You... stopped it? Why should I believe you?"

"I might be a player, but I'm not the type of guy to take advantage of a girl like that. It's fucked up. Those are the kind of guys that I have no issue beating the fuck out of. I'm a little hurt you'd think so low of me, princess."

"Oh. I'm... sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. And I'm sorry for anything else my drunk, stupid ass did or said." She looks at the ground, embarrassed.

"It's fine. You weren't too much of a drunken idiot. I've dealt with worse. And if we're being honest here... you kept pulling me back after I pulled away."

Her cheeks flush, "Yeah, right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go inside. I'm freezing."

"I could help warm you up!" I shout as she walks away, and she gives me the middle finger without looking back at me.