Introduction - A/N

Heyyyooooo

Lol that's awkward.

Anyways.........

Hey guys! It's me your lovely author of this book that is kinda all over the place.

Some of you who have been here for a while are probably wondering why I am now writing an introduction to my book when I've had it for like 3 years already. Honestly I don't know why I waited this long either.

I know I'm unique or whatever.

I'm actually boring but let's get into the book.

So as you all know I've had this book for almost 3 years now.

I started it way back when I first really started to basically fall in love with Tom and the whole new version of his Spiderman. The funny thing is that I actually started liking Tom way back in 2015 when his movie In The Heart of The Sea came out.

Y'all when I say I love Tom I mean it.

I sound crazy right now lol but I promise I'm not.

I wrote this book after reading other fanfictions that popped up on Instagram. Eventually a friend told me about this funny little app called Wattpad and here I am.

I mainly wrote this book to channel some *inner feelings* I guess. I also just wanted to entertain people with writing because I thought it would be cool.

This book is a majority of Tom Holland Imagines/one shots, some are short and fluffy and some are sMuT and 18+.

Anyways, the other half of the book is Peter Parker & MJ Imagines. Basically it's just cute little stories about Peter and MJ because they are adorable and I love them so much so yeah.

Also most of you know that I don't have a set schedule of when I update, and I don't also publish the same thing. Once again, I'm all over the place.

Whew.

That was a lot.

I know.

I just wrote it at like 5 am.

I'd just like to lastly say that I love all my readers so much and this fandom means everything to me. Also I do have a fan page on insta for our love Thomas and it is also:

@tomhollandct

Thank you guys so much for reading this book and dealing with my craziness.

I love u guys....

—G✌︎

P.S. — LOOK AT HOW FUCKING CUTE HE IS. HANAKLALLSLLF 💕💖💕💕💖💕

 HANAKLALLSLLF 💕💖💕💕💖💕