Stressed Out - TH

1300+ words

Flufffffff

Hope u guys like it ;)

—G✌︎

___________________

You kicked your shoes off entering your Kingston flat shared with you boyfriend Tom Holland. You had just come back from a really stressful day of work and it was only a Wednesday.

It was the same old routine everyday:
Get up
Eat with Tom
Go to work
Deal with bullshit all day
Come home
Greet Tom or wait for him to get back from filming
Go to sleep

You never even had time for Tom anymore and it took a toll on you though he tried to help. He would make you break feast and coffee in the mornings and soup and tea for dinner.

You plopped down onto your bed where Tom was sitting going over a new script.

"How was work darling?"

He was always so kind and interested with your work even though all you did was interior design.

"Don't even get me started." you mumbled into the mattress.

"That bad huh?" He asked chuckling lightly.

"Bad? No, it was fucking terrible! This woman wanted a nautical theme, not the one I had previously decided on months ago! I had already ordered all the furniture and half of it was there already as I was doing last minute planning but she didn't like it "anymore" so now I have to figure out what I'm gonna do with her and half of my other clients that I hate. Oh yeah, and then I had to help some of the guys move some stuff off the truck because our crew didn't even show up! And then back at the office my new boss is just a dick to everyone. Even at gym this morning I pulled muscles from all the stress." You grumbled our angrily.

You got up to take off your work clothes. You were in a sports bra and just your undies now planking on the bed in front of Tom. He laughed lightly at your appearance.

"Stop laughing at me! I'm stressed out okay?"

You whined like a little kid as Tom set his script down and laid next to you on his stomach. His chin rested on his folded arms as he looked at you adoringly.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. You're just so adorable."

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?" You scoffed.

"Uh—Yeah—well I guess?"

You sighed in frustration. You weren't sure why your upset now. You really just wanted to cry.

"I don't know maybe I'm just over stressing and getting my period."

"I'm sorry darling."

You shifted slightly trying to move your arms like Toms but your muscles were so strained and tense from moving furniture and working out that it was too painful

"Ow." You groaned out lightly.

Tom looked at you as single tear fell down your face. You were in pain and he never knew what to do when you were.

"How about I start a shower to relax you a bit?"

You looked up at Tom with a sad smile on your face. He was so gentle and caring that it made you feel like you were a terrible girlfriend to him.

"I took one this morning after working out, but thank you. I think I'm just gonna take some muscle relaxer."

You got up to go to the bathroom and take your pills for pain. They didn't really help and they put you to sleep but it was your last resort.