Well Maybe I'm Not Nice - TH

Omg this is the first story I ever wrote and let just tell you....WHEW I SUCKED AT WRITING

(I still do but what can ya do?)

Anyways......

I edited the shit out of this b/c honestly it was bad.

Anyways hope u guys enjoy it :))))

—G✌︎

_____________________

Let's just say, you loved working out—Aka going to the gym with your boyfriend Tom Holland that is.

You guys met at a Starbucks in Atlanta. You both were there for filming and little did you know you guys were on the same lot. He was in his Spider-Man suit as you were dressed fashionably normal. He had his name called right before yours and as you walked up behind him he bumped into you and spilt his coffee all over your shirt.

His best friend Harrison noticed everything and started laughing at Tom and all he did was keep apologizing. You said it was okay, but when you looked him in the eyes it was something special.

You were not a firm believer in love at first sight but there was something there and you couldn't tell what it was.

That was over a year ago and you guys have been dating since then. You always loved working out and now with Tom having to train for Spider-Man more often, you loved to go with him.

You got up from your bed where the alarm was ringing in your ears. It was 5AM and you knew Tom was already up so you got changed into your Nike Pros, black sports bra and your training shoes.

You didn't bother with a shirt because you were just going to get sweaty and take it off anyways, besides your abs looked really good and you knew Tom would appreciate it.

Whenever you were in your workout clothes or anything at all it drove Tom crazy. The way the tight spandex fit your body in all the right places made him excited.

"Hey babe." You said walking out of bedroom tying your hair into a ponytail.

He was simply wearing a muscle tshirt and had joggers on.

You put a little sway into your hips as you pranced over the go the kitchen in your shared apartment. You could feel his eyes on you as you made your way over to fridge bending over more than you should've to grab a apple.

You got yourself a water bottle and pushed yourself up to sit on the counter. Tom knew what you were doing and it drove him crazy when you teased him like this.

"Good morning darling. Are you ready?" He asked nervously not looking at you.

You got down slowly from the counter and came over and pecked his lips.

"Yup let's go."

You walked away and swayed your hips as you tossed him the car keys.

"Well I'm in for a hell of day." Tom sighed as he shut the door behind him.

As soon as you got to the gym you went on the treadmill to warm you up a bit while Tom started with some basic sit ups and crunches. You stopped running for a bit and joined him as he was hanging upside down on bars doing them.

You followed his movements and were soon in synch with his. After about 100 of them you gave up and climbed out from the bars and were on your hands and knees. He went down and looked at you puzzled as you just gave him a devious smile.

You slowly leaned in and kissed him slowly with lust.

He tried deepening the kissed by cupping your face as you were doing the famous Spider-Man and MaryJane kiss but you pulled away with him falling backwards to the ground.