Scary Movie - TH

I love sexy tired Tom.

Lol anyways...

WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW WHAT THE F*CK IM TALKING ABOUT IN THIS

SH*TS SCARY AS F*CK

2000+ words

Enjoy lovies

—G✌︎

________________________

Let's just say you loved scary movies.

Well you didn't mind watching them to say the least.

It's funny though, because you hated them when you were younger and you always had nightmares. Now that you're older, you can't stop watching them...you could even say you like them.

However Tom did not.

He didn't find them scary......just boring. Every time you wanted to watch one, you had to beg him to watch it with you and he was just bored the whole time.

You were currently in Tom's flat back in Kingston. You two had a shared apartment in LA for work but Kingston was where you guys were majority of the time.

"Toooooommm....please?" You begged him as he showered.

"Y/n I don't know—I'm not really in the mood for a scary movie and besides, I heard it's not even that scary." He whined.

You could spot his whole figure through the glass door, but the fog made his body blurry so you couldn't really see anything.

"Yeah I know, but I haven't seen it yet and I heard it's really good." You rebutted.

You wanted to watch Annabelle: Creation, The second movie to Annabelle movies in the Conjuring universe which you previously saw the other movies before and loved.

They were scary yes, but you liked to be scared sometimes. Also there hasn't really been one to actually make you really feel scared.

"Love, I'm not gonna sit on the couch and watch a movie that is a waste of my time." He chuckled lightly as he drew a circle on the glass so he could see you.

You were sitting on the counter with your legs dangling off and a pouty look on your face.

He really knew how to tick you off.

You crossed your arms and looked away from him for a brief moment.

"Well then I guess that means I'm a waste of time then too." You got up and blew on the glass door to make the fog reappear.

You knew how to push his buttons too.

"And just to think...I was gonna even give you some afterwards but all well." You gave a disappointed sigh with a pouty face.

"You know what forget it."

You turned around and walked half way out of the bathroom swaying you hips a bit as he rubbed the circle again and watched you.

It drove him insane.

You were only wearing tight Nike pros, fluffy socks and a tight crop top, no bra. You heard the water turn off and a smirk came to your face.

In an instant, he was out of glass shower, his hand held yours and you were pulled to his naked body and your noses touched.

"What was that?" He whispered against your mouth.