Oblivious - TH

I got this idea from another Tom Holland Imagine I read like A WHILE BACK....

I forgot what it was and who wrote it but I'm saying that I liked the idea and tried it myself.

3200+ words

Also anything in italics is either you or Toms view

Hope y'all like it

—G❤️✌︎

__________________

She is just so beautiful.

How have I not told her yet?

I guess I'm too nervous.

But that dress on her, the way it hugs her body...

It's hard not to imagine it off of her.

No Tom, stop staring they are going to notice.

You were currently doing an interview with your co-star Tom Holland.

You two were in a rom com.

"Ahh. Y/n l/n and Tom Holland. A perfect duo for such a great movie." The interviewer said smiling at you and Tom.

Your outfit was something that you normally wouldn't wear but lately you were feeling a bit confident. It wasn't anything inappropriate for doing some press interviews for your movie, it was rated R only because of langue but it was a little, "out there" for you.

 It wasn't anything inappropriate for doing some press interviews for your movie, it was rated R only because of langue but it was a little, "out there" for you

It was elegant, beautifully simple yet, tight.

The dress was acting like a bodycon one on you.

You felt fine but at the same time was nervous for a new kind of sexier look.

Tom went with a tight white shortsleeved dress shirt some nice burgundy fitted pants and a pair of nice dress shoes.

You were more dressed up than he was but everyone seemed to like your different and new look.

Especially Tom.

You didn't know that though.

And he wanted to keep it that way.

He could never tell you that he thought you were the most beautiful woman in the world, he could never tell you that the dress you were wearing was doing things to him.