Field Trip - PP & MJ Part 3

Kinda trashy and SUPER LONG but whatevs

Enjoy lol

New edit: y'all this was published originally on January 12th, 2019.

Where does the time go???

Anyways yeah hope yah like it...

_________________________

Peter sadly walked through the park trying to think about anything and everything...but his mind always went back to MJ.

He checked the time and realized him and MJ had been gone from 10 am to around 6 pm. Harrington said he would do a room check at around 8 and he was about a hour away from the hotel.

"Oh shit." He whispered to himself.

He ran out of the park and quickly maneuvered into the streets skimming through people and bicyclists and cars in the road.

He eventually found an alley way which he set his back pack down and changed out of his clothes into his suit.

He hesitated for moment but, he was pissed so he continued anyway. He put his back pack on and buckled it around his torso.

"Welcome back Peter. It's been a while."

"Hey Karin—yeah it has." He sighed.

"You seem upset Peter. Is something wrong?" Karin asked.

"Nope. Weird ya asked Karin—can you text Ned to see if he can find a way for me to get into his room."

"Of course. How was your day Peter?" Karin asked
curiously.

Peter leaned against a wall and crossed his arms sighing again.

"Well it started out good but I'm a idiot and I ruined it and MJ is super stubborn so, yeah."

"I'm sorry to hear that Peter."

"Yeah—thanks Karin." He said sarcastically fixing his web shooters.

He glanced up from his wrist and saw a plastic cup on the ground.

"Picking up one little thing doesn't do much but it helps a little bit."

He realized he was really stupid for messing up the day for both him and MJ. He never meant to hurt her in anyway and she knew that, but he struck a nerve. He knew how she was so it was no place for him to lash out and pressure her.

He quickly shot up into the air swinging in the sunset through the city.

He rounded a corner feeling familiar with his surroundings letting the breeze go by him.

Instead he smacked into a diner sign making him fall flat into the street.

"OOW!"

He laid there for a moment or two letting people walk over him and by him.

"It seems you have ran into a rather large sign reading Dan's Diner."