Great Acting - TH

Oops but 2500+ words maybe?

Enjoy

—G✌︎

______________________

You were never really a fan of romcom movies. That's to say you never thought you would act in one but that obviously changed.

You, a movie star, were on set of you newest film.

Your co-star, Tom Holland, played your love interest.

The movie was about a teenage girl named Jessica that is kind of an outcast at school. She also happens to be trying to keep her family together all while balancing senior school work, anxiety and college preparation on her own.

She has a VERY small group of friends and there's only one that actually truly understands her...Jake aka Tom's character.

In the script, she adapts feeling for Jake, the hot popular boy at school that she's known since she was like 8 and they've been best friends since. He has dated probably every girl at their school but he also happens to have feelings for Jess since she is supposed to be beautiful and like really, REALLY smart.

In actuality you and Tom were best friends.

Dating rumors would often be floating around because you two were always spotted out together smiling, laughing and just having a good time while hanging out.

You had actually introduced Tom to your family as he did for you to his.

Harry and Harrison would often bug you two about the rumors and tell you both to admit your feelings for one another.

Truth be told, you did have feelings for one another but you both were too scared to say or do anything about it.

You both were up and coming in Hollywood; all that attention was already too much.

With dating, it would only add more unneeded stress to both of your lives.

At least that's what you both told yourself.

Today though however, was the day you and Tom had been dreading for about the past 2 months.

In the script it states that over the length of story Jake and Jessica can't take their feelings anymore and have a fight and end up well......making up by making out.

Harrison had come along with Tom and your sister was with you to ensure you both wouldn't loose your minds.

"Mate. You just gotta show her a good time. If you make her feel like it was all real and maybe that will get your point across."

"But—I just want to tell her how I feel first, ya know? This scene is just too much if I'm honest—I mean you read it."

Tom wasn't lying. When you first read the script you were with him and both of you were blushing like crazy.

"Yeah you're supposed to make out and eventually you lift her up and put her on the bed or some shit while still kissing and then...scene's over...Tom—this is stuff I'm sure you've done in real life before and ya know—more. Your acting like you have never ever in your life kissed a girl. Get over it. If you like her it should just be amazing." Harrison sighed out frustrated.