Trampoline Park - TH

This ones fun...

2700+ words

I didn't edit this. 😂

Y'all I'm seeing Infinity War on Saturday and I'm not ready. Help.

(New edit)
Omg this was published originally on April 26, 2018... damn I'm in my feels

Hope y'all like it :))

—G✌︎

_______________________

"Y/n! Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah coming!"

You ran down the stairs as fast as you could while trying to put your sneakers on.

Your boyfriend Tom was waiting for you at the door as you slipped and almost fell on your bum.

"You know if you had gotten up with me earlier, you wouldn't be rushing."

"Hey—don't get snippy, besides you can't rush perfection."

You finished tying your shoe as your pulled your ponytail tightening it. You grabbed your phone off the table and walked out the door with Tom eyeing your body.

"Your right. I can't."

He shut the door and you blushed to yourself as you playfully hit his arm. He took you by the hand and led you to his car where he opened the door for you being the gentleman he is.

"So what are we doing today?"

"You'll see."

It had been about twenty minutes into the car ride and Toms hand rested on your thigh while his other gripped the wheel. Your impatience was kicking in but you knew to hold on.

"Alright here put this on."

At a red light Tom pulled out a blindfold festering you to put it on.

"Uh—Tom, I know you said you wanted to try new things but I didn't think you meant like this in a
ca—"

"No!" He chuckled lightly interrupting you.

"It's nothing like that. It's part of the surprise."

"Um—ok."

You put on the blindfold on as Tom continued to drive for what seemed like only a couple of more minutes.

You felt the car stop and heard the engine turn off. The door opened from.

"About damn time Holland."

"Well jeez I'm sorry."

You laughed lightly at yourselves as he helped you out of the car.

"Ok—when I count to three take the blindfold off."

"One, tw—"

You ripped the blindfold off your face only to see the most magnificent sight.

High Sky Trampoline Park

You squealed with excitement before turning around to jump onto Tom wrapping your legs around his waist.

"I said one y/n!" He said laughing at you.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"